Author Topic: Trump Destroys Kasich’s Eating Style: ‘I Have Never Seen a Human Being Eat in Such a Disgusting Fashion’  (Read 6970 times)

Offline sinkspur

http://freebeacon.com/politics/trump-kasich-eating-disgusting/

Trump Destroys Kasich’s Eating Style: ‘I Have Never Seen a Human Being Eat in Such a Disgusting Fashion’

BY: David Rutz    
April 25, 2016 1:42 pm

GOP frontrunner Donald Trump was back on the offensive Monday in Rhode Island, assailing rival candidate John Kasich for eating “in such a disgusting fashion.”

Trump blasted Kasich and Sen. Ted Cruz (R., Texas) for essentially teaming up to block him from getting the requisite 1,237 delegates to clinch the Republican presidential nomination.

“Now you look at Kasich,” Trump said. “Did you see him? He has a news conference all the time when he’s eating. I have never seen a human being eat in such a disgusting fashion.”

The crowd in Warwick howled its approval.

“I’m always telling my young son, Baron. I’m always with my kids, all of them. I’d say, children, small little bites,” Trump said. “This guy takes a pancake and he shoves it in his mouth. It’s disgusting. Do you want that for your president? I don’t think so. I don’t think so. Honestly, it’s disgusting.”

The billionaire hit him again for his eating style a few minutes later, remarking that his own son had seen Kasich eating food on the television
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Trump is such a juvenile fool.  High school sophomores have more couth.

Offline andy58-in-nh

What was long and hard on Donald Trump?

Third Grade.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I noticed it myself.  We had the tv on mute and they showed Kasich stick something big in his mouth - and he kept on talking!  I thought I was going to throw up!

Trump is right - it was disgusting! 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline ArneFufkin

Yeah, but look at the loutish ilk who worship him:

Now you look at Kasich,” Trump said. “Did you see him? He has a news conference all the time when he’s eating. I have never seen a human being eat in such a disgusting fashion.”

The crowd in Warwick howled its approval.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I guess this is a far more important issue than pervert men in bathrooms and locker rooms.
The Republic is lost.

geronl

Eating it with a knife and fork is not disgusting, just strange. Talking with your mouth full is rude, for sure.

Maybe he should by the Texas State Fair one of these days, lol.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 06:32:47 pm by geronl »

Offline ArneFufkin

I noticed it myself.  We had the tv on mute and they showed Kasich stick something big in his mouth - and he kept on talking!  I thought I was going to throw up!

Part of Kasich's shtick is this "I'm every man" accessibility.    He feels at home mixing with the "real folks" in cafe's and coffee shops etc.   Sometimes the media throw a microphone in his face at an inopportune time.

Has Trump ever done anything but fly into some city and be whisked in and out of some planned event?   He's worse than Hillary.

Offline cato potatoe

So in other words, Trump has always been told he's a slob, and now he's projecting that onto Kasich.  The only way Trump takes small bites is if half of the whopper slides out of his greasy little fingers.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Well I must say the way Kasich eats is disgusting....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

Well, to be fair to Trump, you can't take big bites of food with infant-sized hands.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 06:43:32 pm by sinkspur »

Offline sinkspur

Team Kasich
‏@TeamJohnKasich
.@RealDonaldTrump, we were looking for some Trump steaks for the governor, but no one seems to sell them anymore.

Offline musiclady

Well I must say the way Kasich eats is disgusting....

Very different for the average citizen to notice something, and for someone who is supposed to be "presidential" calling it out on the campaign trail.

It is Trump who is the boor.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

A-Lert

GOP frontrunner Donald Trump

:thumbsup: :flag:

Offline Frank Cannon

This is just another attempt by the stupidest man ever to run for President to deflect from having to talk about substantive issues in depth. Quite honestly looking at the crowd he was talking to they probably wouldn't understand any in depth discussions on anything.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
This is just another attempt by the stupidest man ever to run for President to deflect from having to talk about substantive issues in depth. Quite honestly looking at the crowd he was talking to they probably wouldn't understand any in depth discussions on anything.

But his father was a mailman! :)

Online Right_in_Virginia

ROFLMAO!!   :silly:  :silly:   Trump is brilliant!   Cruz and Kasich announce this great alliance to take down Trump--an alliance which has not lasted 24 hours, BTW.  What is everyone talking about: Pancakegate!!!!  OMG!  This is TOO. Damn. Funny.

But okay--let's pull it together and get serious for a moment because we must pause and remember:  Political history was made yesterday. 

I'm passing this photo on so all Cruzoids can print it and include in their diaries under the banner:  March 25, 2016 a day in political infamy.

:mauslaff:       

« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 07:54:45 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

A-Lert

ROFLMAO!!   :silly:  :silly:   Trump is brilliant!   Cruz and Kasich announce this great alliance to take down Trump--an alliance which has not lasted 24 hours, BTW.  What is everyone talking about: Pancakegate!!!!  OMG!  This is TOO. Damn. Funny.

But okay--let's pull it together and get serious for a moment because we must pause and remember:  Political history was made yesterday. 

I'm passing this photo on so all Cruzoids can print it and include in their diaries under the banner:  March 25, 2016 a day in political infamy.

:mauslaff:     

What happened to the mature, holier-than-thou supporters of "conservative principles"?

Wingnut

Trump is the Summers Eve candidate.  Every time he speaks you just want to say: "Mom, do you ever get that not-so-fresh feeling?"
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 08:12:08 pm by Wingnut »

Online Right_in_Virginia

Trump is the Summers Eve candidate.  Every time he speaks you just want to say: "Mom, do you ever get that not-so-fresh feeling?"

What do you call these two on your planet?

A-Lert

Can you get anymore disgusting?

HAPPY2BME

If Trump's penis is up for grabs, why shouldn't Kasich's eating habits be also?

HAPPY2BME

What do you call these two on your planet?

=============================

Actully, Kasich is hurting Cruz by staying in the race much more than Trump by taking delegates from Cruz and giving them to Trump.

IOW, If Kasich dropped out, the race would be much closer.

Offline NavyCanDo

In the poll "what candidate would you rather have a beer with" - Trump is the big loser in my book.   If the way Kasich eats grosses him out, he would throw-up sitting in with us men around the fire at deer camp, or having lunch on a crab boat.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 08:53:41 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn