Author Topic: GOP Establishment Has No Problem with Hillary Win, Won’t Address the Clintons’ War on Women  (Read 1051 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/30/gop-establishment-has-no-problem-with-hillary-win-wont-address-the-clintons-war-on-women/

by Roger Stone30 Dec 2015

Breitbart News’ John Nolte had a perceptive piece this weekend on the GOP Establishment having no desire to beat Hillary Clinton or elect Donald Trump. They don’t want to use the most potent issue against Hillary, who is counting on an overwhelming advantage among women: her alleged bullying of the women unlucky enough to be Bill Clinton’s alleged sexual targets.

Only Trump has the courage to debunk the notion that Hillary has been “an advocate for women and girls.”

It’s as much about Hillary’s conduct as it is about Bill. Hillary Clinton has been the point person behind the “nuts or sluts” strategy employed to malign the various women allegedly sexually assaulted by Bill or who had consensual sex with Bill only to be used and dumped. Using private investigators, Hillary’s actions were aimed at silencing allegations to stop what Team Clinton derisively called “the bimbo eruptions.”  After Bill allegedly assaulted them physically, Hillary allegedly assaulted them psychologically.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Made up story.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Longiron

Where is the surprise? That is old NEWS! Most have known that for 6 months now and do not really give a damm. :tongue2:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The GOPe is more Democrat than Republican. It is no surprise that they would support Hillary the same way that McCain supported Obama.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 12:17:47 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
GOP Establishment Has No Problem with Hillary Win...,

I made essentially the same statement here several times over the last few months and still believe it to be true.

They would FAR prefer to have Hillary in the White House than anyone who might threaten their little inside the beltway game!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I made essentially the same statement here several times over the last few months and still believe it to be true.

They would FAR prefer to have Hillary in the White House than anyone who might threaten their little inside the beltway game!

I wouldn't prefer Hiltlery over Trump but that's like saying I wouldn't prefer AIDS over testicular cancer.  Both are horrific.

Online mountaineer

EXCLUSIVE: 'Hillary must NEVER become President', says the woman who exposed Bill's affair with Monica.
Former Clinton West Wing assistant Linda Tripp says Democratic contender is a liar who treats the public with contempt

* Linda Tripp, now 65, was a civil servant who had a ringside seat during Clinton's administration with office directly adjacent to Hillary's
    * She exposed President Clinton affair with Monica because it was the culmination of years of so much corruption
    *  Although she was vilified for her role in the scandal, she breaks years of silence to tell Daily Mail Online she would do it again
    * During the bimbo eruptions Hillary 'destroyed women so that their stories never saw the light of day,' Tripp says
    * She went from being a lackluster First Lady with unimpressive approval numbers to First Victim
    *  Hillary will stop at nothing to achieve her end - the Presidency - and see the public as plebians easily seduced into believing her, says Tripp

Excerpt:
... After more than a decade of silence Tripp, 65, has chosen to speak out. In an exclusive interview with Daily Mail Online the woman who had a ringside seat throughout Clinton's administration has given a damning insight into - and assessment of- Hillary as the 'key player' in the scandals of the Clinton presidency.

She describes Hillary as the true 'ruler' of the White House through her husband's administration; tells how she watched Hillary 'blatantly lie' to the American people; describes her as utterly 'ruthless' in her pursuit of power; and voices her belief that Hillary must never gain the presidency - the position that has always been her goal and to which she has always believed herself entitled.
 I think the most compelling thing about Hillary is that she will stop at nothing to achieve her end and that she views the public as plebeians easily seduced into believing her point of view.

According to Tripp: 'In her mind she would be part of a coronation instead of an election.

'This has been planned for so many years. I remember one of the quotes in my first week in the Oval Office which was the week after Clinton's first inauguration.

'Everybody had this little mantra, 'Eight years for Bill. Eight years for Hill.' And when I asked a senior person, 'What does that mean?' He said, 'Well eight years for his administration and eight years for hers.

'So this is a runaway train. Nobody is going to stop it.'

Tripp explained: 'I think the most compelling thing about Hillary is that she will stop at nothing to achieve her end and that she views the public as plebeians easily seduced into believing her point of view.'

Tripp's office was directly adjacent to Hillary's second floor West Wing office for the entire time she served at the Clinton White House, with the exception of the first three months during which she sat directly outside the Oval office. Her position offered her unparalleled access to, and a unique perspective on, both the couple and the administration.  ...

Read more at Daily Mail

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
EXCLUSIVE: 'Hillary must NEVER become President', says the woman who exposed Bill's affair with Monica.

She should be in PRISON! Not the white house!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I wouldn't prefer Hiltlery over Trump but that's like saying I wouldn't prefer AIDS over testicular cancer.  Both are horrific.

Just curious as to whether you imagine you saw the word "Trump" anywhere in the post you responded to.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Just curious as to whether you imagine you saw the word "Trump" anywhere in the post you responded to.

The article is from Trumpbart, by Trump's former campaign manager and the first sentence reads "Breitbart News’ John Nolte had a perceptive piece this weekend on the GOP Establishment having no desire to beat Hillary Clinton or elect Donald Trump."

Sorry I misunderstood you Bigun.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The article is from Trumpbart, by Trump's former campaign manager and the first sentence reads "Breitbart News’ John Nolte had a perceptive piece this weekend on the GOP Establishment having no desire to beat Hillary Clinton or elect Donald Trump."

Sorry I misunderstood you Bigun.

No problem!  Happy New Year!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

No problem!  Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you.