Author Topic: Trump At 32% In New Post-Debate Poll  (Read 6830 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Trump At 32% In New Post-Debate Poll
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2015, 07:27:24 pm »
IMO, these polls are BS.

One poll cited was comprised of 742 respondents of 'pre-college' age.

This is purely the democrat version of Rush's "Operation Chaos", where we voted in Democrat primaries.

Trump is being push up in the polls by mischief.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2015, 07:28:27 pm »
Just what we need more McCains, Boehner and that king of crossing the aisle Mitch McConnell. I luv your standards??? None of the boys are loud mouthed jerks they just smile and Screw the people they despise and they are called Americans. Selling baby parts is ok but don't kill a Lion or they get upset. Drown and kill people in the Middle East but worry about someone tone of voice. BUT they are not loud mouth jerks. PRIORTIES! :bsflag:

What in heaven's name are you even talking about??

You just make things up in your fevered imagination because of your love affair with a loud-mouthed jerk who is NOT A CONSERVATIVE!!

Sheesh!  This board is supposed to be rational.   Go back to TOS......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2015, 07:29:05 pm »
IMO, these polls are BS.

One poll cited was comprised of 742 respondents of 'pre-college' age.

This is purely the democrat version of Rush's "Operation Chaos", where we voted in Democrat primaries.

Trump is being push up in the polls by mischief.

And is probably being freeped by Longiron.......  **nononono*

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2015, 07:30:55 pm »
It seems to me that Trump is the more liberal of Trump, McConnell, McCain, and Boehner or at least that has been what he has always shown to be his political leanings.  Why are you such a sucker for him?  What's the point of electing another liberal Republican?

Of COURSE, trump is a LIBERAL.

Of all the candidates running, he is probably the farthest LEFT of any of them.

I think it's time for me to ignore the troll.......

Offline libertybele

« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2015, 09:49:45 pm »
I am watching CBS news on our local channel here in Florida and it is still showing Bush in 2nd place and absolutely NO mention of Cruz!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2015, 02:36:05 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Godzilla

« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2015, 11:27:58 pm »
Breitbart is stumping for Trump.  There is another article in this section detailing that.

Additionally, other polling shows Trump at 23%.

Put the two pieces together. 

Breitbart stumps for Trump claiming a 32% rating.  If called on it, they can then claim it was a typo... and they meant to write 23%.

---

Just my two cents on the matter.

bkepley

« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2015, 11:34:03 pm »
Breitbart is stumping for Trump.  There is another article in this section detailing that.

Additionally, other polling shows Trump at 23%.

Put the two pieces together. 

Breitbart stumps for Trump claiming a 32% rating.  If called on it, they can then claim it was a typo... and they meant to write 23%.

---

Just my two cents on the matter.

What a fall Breitbart has taken.  It's a desecration.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2015, 11:50:55 pm »
Who knew that 32% of Republican primary voters were idiots?

We have such a deep bench with many stellar potential nominees, and 32% of our voters prefer the jerk?

There is NO hope for America if this poll is accurate......   **nononono*

I would like to think of it as 32% of those polled and not 32% of the GOP voters. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2015, 02:05:07 am »
Nailed it. Non Politician, straight talk, He did build that, Secure the border first and build the fence, Strong Military and the willingness to FIGHT to Win. All we need now is God and Apple Pie :patriot:

How is going to get Mexico pay for the wall???
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline olde north church

« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2015, 02:07:40 am »

How is going to get Mexico pay for the wall???

That's simple.  An exhorbitant fee on money transfers to Mexico and other Central American countries.  The Western Union things.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2015, 02:11:47 am »
That's simple.  An exhorbitant fee on money transfers to Mexico and other Central American countries.  The Western Union things.

Don't think it can't be done?  Try renting a car or motel/hotel room in NJ.  It's a "9/11" surtax and it's listed right on the bill.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 02:12:23 am by olde north church »

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2015, 10:57:30 am »

How is it going to get through Congress???
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2015, 11:14:40 am »

With a pen and a phone!! 

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2015, 11:16:30 am »

When has congress ever turned down a revenue enhancement?

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2015, 11:18:30 am »
When has congress ever turned down a revenue enhancement?

If a Democrats is in Control yes they haven't turned it down...

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2015, 11:19:42 am »
With a pen and a phone!!

So you want Trump to do things by Executive Action correct ??? Yet I bet you hate that Obama is doing things by Executive Action correct??

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2015, 11:24:02 am »

So you want Trump to do things by Executive Action correct ??? Yet I bet you hate that Obama is doing things by Executive Action correct??

That's right.   It's high time a Republican flips the bird to the Democratic members of the House and Senate.

See how they feel when a Republican sits behind that desk for the next eight years.

After how Obama has conducted himself, it's time for the RATS to pay the piper.  Pun intended.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2015, 11:38:45 am »

If a Democrats is in Control yes they haven't turned it down...

Well the republicans have not turned down many either especially if they can "bring home the bacon".

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2015, 11:41:19 am »
That's right.   It's high time a Republican flips the bird to the Democratic members of the House and Senate.

See how they feel when a Republican sits behind that desk for the next eight years.

After how Obama has conducted himself, it's time for the RATS to pay the piper.  Pun intended.

Agree. I do want congress given a shot but if something gets bogged down in BS, then by all means, executive order away.
It may be the only way to get us closer to where we need to be, to many liberal republicans in congress to ensure a "conservative" push.

« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2015, 12:23:52 pm »
Agree. I do want congress given a shot but if something gets bogged down in BS, then by all means, executive order away.
It may be the only way to get us closer to where we need to be, to many liberal republicans in congress to ensure a "conservative" push.

Sometimes an hour of swift kicks to the ass is worth a thousand hours of candy.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2015, 12:27:42 pm »
Sometimes an hour of swift kicks to the ass is worth a thousand hours of candy.

And just where would you find anyone willing to administer said Swift Kicks...  :whistle:

« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2015, 12:44:14 pm »
And just where would you find anyone willing to administer said Swift Kicks...  :whistle:

From my read of the situation there's about one who is willing to do it but perhaps we should spend another 100 years "educating" people about conservatism.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2015, 01:39:31 pm »

Sorry I happen to be quite fond of the Constitution.. But hey if you are find with a President raising taxes via Executive Action then don't complain about Obama using Executive Action for anything..

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2015, 01:49:19 pm »

Sorry I happen to be quite fond of the Constitution.. But hey if you are find with a President raising taxes via Executive Action then don't complain about Obama using Executive Action for anything..

Well, if you have ANY expectation that a McConnell/Boehner led congress is going to support a "conservative" push, then you live in a different world than I do.