Author Topic: It’s High Time We Kicked All the Tyrants and Traitors to the Curb  (Read 383 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 25, 2024
It’s High Time We Kicked All the Tyrants and Traitors to the Curb
By Albin Sadar

When a president and vice president take the oath of office in America, he and/or she makes a brief promise to the citizens of this country. For the president:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. So help me God.

The oath taken by the vice president is similar, but has this notable addition:

I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic...

It seems that the only indispensable “promise” made by the two people at the top of this country’s governing body is that they assure that they will protect citizens through constitutional means against “enemies, foreign and domestic.”

It has been undeniably clear that since day one of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris’ installation in the White House, they have insisted on leaving our southern border wide open. Unvetted “newcomers” (their own cutesy, welcoming nomenclature) have poured in through the southern states, then in many cases conveniently flown across the country by Biden and Harris and plopped down who-knows-where. This act has been nothing less than an invasion.

Where is America’s protection from potential foreign enemies?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/05/it_s_high_time_we_kicked_all_the_tyrants_and_traitors_to_the_curb.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Constitution? Right there in the Preamble...

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution...

So much for defending the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. The current administration fails just in the second line.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DefiantMassRINO

Republicans could take Congress using issues of Inflation and Open Border if they could wash the MAGA stank off them.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Republicans could take Congress using issues of Inflation and Open Border if they could wash the MAGA stank off them.

WTH is the problem with "Make America Great Again"?   :shrug:

You'd think "MAGA' stood for "Make Assholes Go Away" the way it's bastardized!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"It’s High Time We Kicked All the Tyrants and Traitors to the Curb"

You ain't got a curb that's high enough to hold 'em all...

Online LMAO

Both the terms "tyrant" and "traitor" have flexible meanings depending on the political leanings of whomever is making the charge
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy