Author Topic: Dementia Joe Circles Back to Racism  (Read 147 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dementia Joe Circles Back to Racism
« on: May 23, 2024, 02:43:32 pm »
May 23, 2024
Dementia Joe Circles Back to Racism
By Sloan Oliver

Anyone who’s ever dealt with an Alzheimer’s (or dementia) parent or grandparent knows the routine -- they only talk about five or six topics before they return to the first. By the time they’ve reached topic #5, they’ve completely forgotten that, only 30 minutes prior, they spent 10 minutes telling you about story #1. Those in such condition, those losing their mental faculties, spend the most time on events that most impacted their life; then it’s on to story #2 for several minutes; followed by topic/story #3, 4 and 5 before they revert to topic #1.

In the last years of my WWII, Korean War veteran father’s life, he told us (topic #1) that he singlehandedly defeated the Japanese (He was a Marine Corps fighter pilot in the Pacific.) and singlehandedly kept the Chinese hordes from overrunning the Marines at the Chosin Reservoir during the Korean War. Topic #2, he talked about scoring the winning touchdown (in 1938) against the cross-town rivals. Topic #3, he reminded me that I came from his penis. I tell this only to let you know that people with dementia are completely unfiltered. They either don’t know what’s inappropriate or don’t care. But they tell you exactly what they think, such as I came from my father’s penis. All his stories took place decades ago and had a grain of truth (He fought in WWII and Korea, and scored a TD) but they were all embellished and largely concocted in his mentally reduced mind. It’s the same with all who suffer from dementia and Alzheimer’s.

It’s obvious; Joe Biden has reached dementia stage where he only talks about five or six topics before reverting back to topic #1. For Joe, topics #3 through #5 are some kind of tale beginning with “No joke” or “I’m not kidding” and goes on to tell some wild story from decades ago: such as his Uncle Bosie was eaten by cannibals during WWII; or that he was arrested in South Africa trying to visit Nelson Mandela (1970s); or that he drove 18-wheelers (1960s); or his confrontation (early 1960s) with notorious gang-leader Corp Pop (a “bad dude”) before he circles back to Topic #1. Just like my father, Biden’s stories have a grain of truth -- Uncle Bosie died during WWII; Joe went to South Africa, etc. The majority of Joe’s story is made up, mostly pandering to those gullible enough to listen to him.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/05/dementia_joe_circles_back_to_racism.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34