Author Topic: A Helicopter Crashes, and an Opportunity is Missed  (Read 195 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A Helicopter Crashes, and an Opportunity is Missed
« on: May 22, 2024, 05:14:22 pm »
May 22, 2024
A Helicopter Crashes, and an Opportunity is Missed
By John F. Di Leo

“My condolences.”

“I’m so sorry for your loss.”

“My sympathies.”

“May he rest in peace.”

Raised as we are in Western civilization, we have an instinctive response when we hear of someone’s death, whether by natural causes, by accident, or even by murder.  We think first of his or her family and friends, we naturally empathize with their sorrow, and we wish them these words and more, heartfelt and seriously.

We would be sad if a loved one died, and we assume that everyone must have loved ones. Our sympathy is automatic.

One wouldn’t think this would be a problem, but in politics, and therefore in the press as well, it can be – because there are people who have no loved ones, and with good reason; there are people who will not, and more importantly should not, be missed.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/05/a_helicopter_crashes_and_an_opportunity_is_missed.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: A Helicopter Crashes, and an Opportunity is Missed
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2024, 09:51:14 pm »
Had it been a Western leader, especially one giving vocal support to Israel, they would have been dancing in the streets, firing off AK-47s and partying.

'Eff 'em.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis