Author Topic: “They Literally Don’t Give A Damn”: CA Dems Vote Unanimously To Keep Protecting Illegal Immigrant Pe  (Read 125 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
“They Literally Don’t Give A Damn”: CA Dems Vote Unanimously To Keep Protecting Illegal Immigrant Pedophiles

LISA MOORE CONTRIBUTOR
May 21, 2024 9:24 PM ET

California Assemblyman Bill Essayli had his microphone turned off today when he forced a vote on an assembly bill that seeks to end California’s ‘sanctuary state’ protections for illegal immigrant pedophiles.

“Assembly Democrats unanimously blocked the vote [on Assembly Bill 2641], thus allowing illegal immigrant pedophiles to remain protected from deportation,” the California Republican Assembly Caucus stated to Daily Caller in a press release.

“I’m completely outraged that when we had an opportunity today to roll back sanctuary state policies that protect illegal immigrants who are convicted of committing sex crimes against minors – we’re talking about pedophiles – [and] that every Democrat in that building refused to support it,” Essayli said during his Media Availability block following the vote, which he posted to YouTube.

“They doubled down and they reaffirm that their policy – the law of the land in the state of California – is to protect criminal illegal immigrants who’ve been convicted of the most heinous crimes against minors,” Essayli continued. “And it’s on record and we have the vote, so I hope the public sees what happens today and they make their voice heard.”

https://dailycaller.com/2024/05/21/t...nt-pedophiles/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson