Author Topic: What if Biden Wins in November? Part One Mark Lewis  (Read 257 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What if Biden Wins in November? Part One Mark Lewis
« on: May 18, 2024, 02:25:40 pm »
What if Biden Wins in November? Part One
Mark Lewis

No one can predict the future, of course, or if there will even be one.  But all of us crystal ball gaze—if we live, it will be in today’s future.  So, we make plans and contingencies based on our best guesses of what the short-term and long-term will bring.  We do that individually, and we need to do it as a country.

The re-election of Joe Biden in November, as improbable and horrifying as the thought is to right-thinking Americans, is far from impossible.  All the polls tell us that, currently, Mr. Trump has the edge, but that the election will probably be close.  Of course, the polls tell us nothing about the amount of fraud and cheating the Democrats will do, and we know they WILL do it.  Indeed, in one sense, the polls instruct Democrats on how much cheating they will need to do to win.

You see, folks, “the will of the people” means absolutely nothing to Leftists like Democrats.  It meant nothing to Lenin, or Stalin, Hitler, Mao, or any other totalitarian dictator in history (or now).  The Democrats couldn’t care less about “democracy,” or what the American people think or want.  They care only about winning, about power, about control.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/marklewis/2024/05/18/what-if-biden-wins-in-november-part-one-n2639231
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: What if Biden Wins in November? Part One Mark Lewis
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2024, 01:58:03 pm »
What If Biden Wins in November? Part Two
Mark Lewis

What will happen in America if Joe Biden wins a second term in office beginning this November?  In my previous article, I forecast the general trend of the country short-term, i.e., over the next four years.  That’s not really difficult; all one must do is look at Biden’s first term.  He isn’t going to change.  A victory in November will only inspire him to perhaps even accelerate the metamorphosis of America that he and the Democrats seem so determined to accomplish.  Economically, morally, in foreign affairs—there is no sunshine on the horizon for the United States if Biden is victorious this year, especially if America gives him one or both houses of Congress.

But what will the long-term consequences be?  This is obviously more problematic to predict, but I will try to use my powers as a historian to reach some conclusions.  Fortunately, I will probably be dead before most of the below happens, so I won’t be hearing anyone laugh at me if I’m wrong.

Long-term

The first thing that will happen—provided the country survives to another Presidential election—is that the Republican faithful will again be hoping that 2028 will be their year.  We can’t nominate Donald Trump again.  Ron DeSantis will likely be the Republican nominee for President.  His chances for victory will depend, not on the continued incompetence of Biden (if he makes it four more years, of Kamala Harris if he doesn’t) or even the persistent decline of the country.  DeSantis’s chances will rest on how successful Democrats are in making voters of the countless millions of illegals they’ve allowed into the country.  Turning even a few of the red states blue will doom the Republicans in national elections, maybe forever.  That’s the Democrats’ plan, of course.  The Republicans’ hopes for the Presidency in 2028 depend upon winning in 2024.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/marklewis/2024/05/20/what-if-biden-wins-in-november-part-two-n2639268
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: What if Biden Wins in November? Part One Mark Lewis
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2024, 02:06:23 pm »
From the article….

The Republicans’ hopes for the Presidency in 2028 depend upon winning in 2024.

Actually, the Republicans have a better chance in 2028 if Biden wins. 
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy