Author Topic: John Kirby Shows Himself to Be As Much of a Lying, Shameless Hack As Karine Jean-Pierre  (Read 293 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Kirby Shows Himself to Be As Much of a Lying, Shameless Hack As Karine Jean-Pierre
By Bonchie | 8:25 AM on May 18, 2024

There was a time when one could expect some semblance of moral clarity from John Kirby. It was never much, but in the early days after October 7th, the shadow White House press secretary seemed to chart his own path behind the podium. While Karine Jean-Pierre equivocated, he spoke directly about the horrors of Hamas and the need to defeat the terrorist government of Gaza.

In late 2023, while mainstream press outlets were busy trying to blame Israel for the lack of a ceasefire, Kirby didn't mince words.

Slowly but surely, though, he has been brought to heel, and whether it was by choice or not, at some point, doing "what you're told" is no longer an excuse. Indisputable proof of that transition came on Friday when Kirby gave this head-spinning answer about Joe Biden withholding already-appropriated aid for Israel.

more

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1791547581979349485

I've got some news. I am not withholding my taxes from the IRS. I have just decided to place a pause on paying them, and that pause is still in place. Surely, the Biden administration will understand and take no action against me given this incredible new standard that has been set.

What do you even say to the stupidity that came out of Kirby's mouth? It's as shamelessly dishonest as Bill Clinton trying to redefine what the word "is" means but far more consequential given the issue at hand. When you stop giving someone something that they are due (Congress appropriated the aid to Israel), that is the literal definition of "withholding" it. Never mind that the president has publicly announced his intention to do so during a recent interview.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/05/18/john-kirby-shows-himself-to-be-as-much-of-a-shameless-hack-as-karine-jean-pierre-n2174350
« Last Edit: May 18, 2024, 04:59:12 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
He might be, but the world class "blinker" seals the deal.

She can't even hide her lying body language.  Which is strange, because these kind of PR/publicist types are usually masters of the trade.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'll take "Things I Already Knew" for $100, Alex.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

I've got some news. I am not withholding my taxes from the IRS. I have just decided to place a pause on paying them, and that pause is still in place. Surely, the Biden administration will understand and take no action against me given this incredible new standard that has been set.

Priceless.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Israel, the arms shipments are in the mail.  Just keeping checking your mailbox.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
////00000////

Israel, the arms shipments are in the mail.  Just keeping checking your mailbox.

They just don't make sitcoms like they used to.   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.