Author Topic: Thrice-Deported Illegal Immigrant Accused Of Smuggling People, Drugs, .50 Caliber Ammo Across Border  (Read 140 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Thrice-Deported Illegal Immigrant Accused Of Smuggling People, Drugs, .50 Caliber Ammo Across Border

JASON HOPKINS CONTRIBUTOR
May 15, 2024 4:19 PM ET

A Mexican national repeatedly deported from the United States was allegedly the leader of a stash house that smuggled drugs, ammunition and migrants across the southern border.

A federal grand jury in Arizona handed down a 10-count indictment, first reported by Border Report, earlier this month against Ambrocio Ruiz-Angulo. Ruiz-Angulo is charged with conspiracy to smuggle goods out of the U.S., possession of a firearm by an illegal immigrant, and possession with intent to distribute heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine and fentanyl.

Law enforcement officials were led to Ruiz-Angulo after catching a woman attempting to drive 2,200 rounds of .50-caliber bullets past a Customs and Border Protection (CBP) port of entry into Mexico earlier this year.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/05/15/i...ng-drugs-ammo/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Under normal circumstances, I would say this guy will have plenty of time to better plan his "enterprises," but with this administration he may be back in business in a short time. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson