Author Topic: Forget The Media Spin — Here’s Who GOP Voters Really Favor As Trump’s V.P.: I&I/TIPP Poll  (Read 104 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Forget The Media Spin — Here’s Who GOP Voters Really Favor As Trump’s V.P.: I&I/TIPP Poll
Terry Jones
May 15, 2024

Who should be Donald Trump’s vice presidential running mate? Though no one yet knows who it will be, many people seem to have an opinion about whom it should be. It’s a long list of possible names for the increasingly important vice presidential job, as the latest I&I/TIPP Poll indicates.

As part of our monthly national online poll, taken from May 1-3, we asked 538 Republicans, and those who lean that way, two questions about who they preferred as Trump’s vice president. The poll has a margin of error of +/-4.3 percentage points.

First we asked a straightforward question: “Who is your top choice for Trump’s vice president?” To be thorough, 21 different names were included in the list, along with “not sure.”

The big winner is no surprise: Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, who collected 15% of the support. No one else received double-digit backing as top choice.

Trailing DeSantis were former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley (8%), author-entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy (7%), Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (7%), surgeon and former Health Secretary Ben Carson (5%), former Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (5%), South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott (4%), former Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders (3%), and TV commentator Tucker Carlson (3%).

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2024/05/15/forget-the-media-spin-heres-who-gop-voters-really-favor-as-trumps-v-p-ii-tipp-poll/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34