Author Topic: The Climate Con And The Media Censorship Complex – Part 1  (Read 145 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Climate Con And The Media Censorship Complex – Part 1
« on: April 09, 2024, 10:40:52 am »
The Climate Con And The Media Censorship Complex – Part 1
by Jesse Smith  Apr 8, 2024 in News And Opinion

The gauntlet has been cast by the media censorship complex. Just before this year’s annual globalist confab in Davos, the World Economic Forum (WEF) announced that misinformation and disinformation are currently the greatest threats to humanity with the release of its Global Risks Report 2024.

From a list of 34 risks, the WEF report identifies mis- and disinformation as the top threats to global stability over the next two years and the fifth most dangerous threats over the next 10 years. [emphasis, links added]

Of particular concern is ‘false’ information that could affect elections, democratic processes, and social cohesion in various countries worldwide, as well as sentiment contradicting the “consensus” narrative about climate change.

Echoing these same concerns, the United Nations (UN), its strategic partner in advancing the climate-focused 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, has previously stated much of the same.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-climate-con-and-the-media-censorship-complex-part-1/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson