Author Topic: You ‘no longer’ have ‘a choice’! Watch: Kerry’s daughter Vanessa Kerry: ‘We must accept that there i  (Read 1385 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
You ‘no longer’ have ‘a choice’! Watch: Kerry’s daughter Vanessa Kerry: ‘We must accept that there is no other way forward than to phase out our reliance on fossil fuels. Simply mitigation and reduction of greenhouse gas emissions — is no longer a choice’
By Marc Morano
March 30, 2024
7:15 am

The WHO ‘Special Envoy for Climate Change & Health Vanessa Kerry: “We can and must make different decisions. We must accept that there is no other way forward than to phase out our reliance on fossil fuels. Simply mitigation and reduction of greenhouse gas emissions — is no longer a choice.”

Dr Vanessa Kerry appointed as WHO Director-General Special Envoy for Climate Change and Health – “We are delighted to have Dr Vanessa Kerry join WHO as our Special Envoy for Climate Change and Health. Her extensive experience and dedication to public health make her an invaluable asset in addressing the health consequences of climate change. Together, we will work towards a more sustainable and resilient future for all,” said Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO Director-General, WHO.

Climate change is emerging as the greatest health challenge of the 21st century, impacting various aspects of human well-being. Extreme weather events, noncommunicable and infectious diseases, as well as health infrastructure and workforce capacity, are all being significantly affected.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2024/03/30/watch-kerrys-daughter-vanessa-kerry-we-must-accept-that-there-is-no-other-way-forward-than-to-phase-out-our-reliance-on-fossil-fuels-simply-mitigation-and-reduction-of-greenhouse-gas-emissions/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
You ‘no longer’ have ‘a choice’!

You ‘no longer’.  Not we, but you.  This strikes me as a very subtle way of saying you middle class and poor scum have no choice but people like Daddy do because they have lots of money, :nono:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

You ‘no longer’.  Not we, but you.  This strikes me as a very subtle way of saying you middle class and poor scum have no choice but people like Daddy do because they have lots of money, :nono:
Eff them. They can burn daddy's money to keep warm. They stand behind podiums draped with the colors of the edict spewing group of the day, often composed of pretty much the same people, just a different one up front. We outnumber them millions to one.

At some point, their laundry will not get done, the limo won't be cleaned and serviced, the leaves won't get raked or the lawn mowed. They'll have to forage in the kitchen because the chef took the day off (or went paddle boarding with the Obamas).

They are real good at 'telling the rest of us what to do', let them do for themselves.

A mansion isn't so sweet when you have to do the dusting yourself...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline berdie

Eff them. They can burn daddy's money to keep warm. They stand behind podiums draped with the colors of the edict spewing group of the day, often composed of pretty much the same people, just a different one up front. We outnumber them millions to one.

At some point, their laundry will not get done, the limo won't be cleaned and serviced, the leaves won't get raked or the lawn mowed. They'll have to forage in the kitchen because the chef took the day off (or went paddle boarding with the Obamas).

They are real good at 'telling the rest of us what to do', let them do for themselves.

A mansion isn't so sweet when you have to do the dusting yourself...

That will be the only thing that works. The last high-rise I managed...the BOD decided to cut payroll. They cut the maid that cleaned each floor and common areas and decided that each homeowner (or homeowner's maid) could take turns cleaning. Surrre, lol. But the really funny cut came when they decided to cut one of the valets and they could park their own cars. I lmao watching these yahoos drive up and either leave their cars in the drive or wait for a valet to come and open the car door and park their car. Hilarity ensued. There was more chaos...but I won't bore anyone.

Needless to say, the staff was restored.

Online Hoodat

John and Vanessa playing cards aboard their fossil-fueled private jet.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

John and Vanessa playing cards aboard their fossil-fueled private jet.

Does veggie oil jet fuel have a smaller carbon footprint?

(an oil well produces for years, a plant just once, and must be replanted, harvested, processed...)

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

Does veggie oil jet fuel have a smaller carbon footprint?

No.  It has a greater one.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

No.  It has a greater one.
Yes (rhetorical question). Like so much of the 'green' nonsense, they only use a small part of the equation when telling us how environmentally friendly it is supposed to be.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Is this the daughter that wore the black dress years ago that camera flashes showed her goodies below the surface because she didn't wear a boulder holder. ?

Edit: It was a different daughter I guess... Alexandra Kerry (eldest)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 03:48:51 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online mountaineer

T
@Rifleman4WVU
As environmentalists seek to ban fossil fuels, they are raising the price of electricity for some and depriving others in emerging economies of that valuable resource.
7:49 AM · Apr 1, 2024
New Documentary’s ‘Cold Truth’ About Climate
Andrew Weiss
March 27, 2024
Daily Signal

We all want a future where humans can thrive in a clean environment. But as the eye-opening documentary “Climate the Movie: The Cold Truth” reveals, while we hear dire warnings that we must rapidly eliminate fossil fuels to avoid a climate catastrophe, we are manufacturing a humanitarian crisis of our own.

The movie focuses on Grace Nyakenanda, a resident of Kisii, Kenya. She lives without access to electricity or gas, relying instead on burning wood and dried dung for cooking and heating.

Unfortunately, reliance on these methods exposes her and millions of others around the world to harmful fumes, leading to serious health issues, such as lung disease, blindness, and premature death.

Wealthy countries built their economic resilience on coal, oil, and gas. Denying the same benefit to poor countries for the sake of hypothetical climate risk is immoral.

As Nobel Prize-winning physicist John Clauser bluntly puts it, “It’s all a crock of crap.”

The documentary shows that the goal of energy policy should be to provide clean, reliable, and resilient power to raise standards of living, both in America and overseas. ...

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

The World "Health" Organization needs to get out of the weather - er, climate - business. They screwed up on Covid, and they're even worse on the weather.

https://twitter.com/MatthewWielicki/status/1774801239332487672
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

That about sums it up

I doubt Kerry and his daughter are willing to go without
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Hoodat

Yes (rhetorical question). Like so much of the 'green' nonsense, they only use a small part of the equation when telling us how environmentally friendly it is supposed to be.

@Smokin Joe

You will enjoy this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-yDKeya4SU