Author Topic: Dems Are Pushing ‘Climate Anxiety’ On Kids To Boost Their Activist Ranks  (Read 726 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY ZACHARY FARIA ON FEB 22, 2024. POSTED IN NEWS AND OPINION, VIDEOS

Dems Are Pushing ‘Climate Anxiety’ On Kids To Boost Their Activist Ranks

Democrats are trying to terrorize children and young adults into a perpetual state of fear over climate change, and it is increasingly working, ruining people’s lives in the process.

Mental health experts and therapists are warning of an increasing number of cases of “climate anxiety.” [emphasis, links added]

As Bloomberg describes it, “in most critical cases, climate anxiety disrupts the ability to function day to day. Children and young people in this category feel alienation from friends and family, distress when thinking about the future, and intrusive thoughts about who will survive, according to [psychotherapist Caroline] Hickman’s research. Patients obsessively check for extreme weather, read climate change studies, and pursue radical activism.”

The key part of that quote comes at the end. “Patients obsessively check for extreme weather, read climate change studies, and pursue radical activism.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/dems-are-pushing-climate-anxiety-on-kids-to-boost-their-activist-ranks/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

The left are pushing all sorts of neuroses on children. Climate fear is one of them. Gender confusion is another.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org
---------------
“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984