Author Topic: Trump touts new shoe deal at Sneaker Con appearance  (Read 5700 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Trump touts new shoe deal at Sneaker Con appearance
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2024, 04:48:19 pm »
Trump puts the Con in Sneakercon.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2024, 04:52:30 pm »
 :patriot:
I don't know where you found a pic of the white ones - but the gold ones are hideous and quite tacky looking.

But maybe that’ll encourage the homies to waste their money on something that is supposed to be Republican.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2024, 04:53:22 pm »
 :pondering:
They're cute minus the '45 Potus' and T.  The American flag can stay.  happy77

I’ll trade them for RR and 40.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline corbe

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2024, 05:02:14 pm »
   Selling EFT's and now sneakers. And to think some millionaire just opened a GoFundMe page for this idiot.  **nononono*
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2024, 06:44:57 pm »
Sigh... I wonder if this will hurt his polling?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2024, 07:05:20 pm »
Sigh... I wonder if this will hurt his polling?

I think it was a really dumb idea, but I think he's hoping to attract the Black vote.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2024, 07:43:27 pm »
Trump Dominates NBA Dunk Contest Thanks To New Sneakers
Sports · Feb 18, 2024 · BabylonBee.com

https://babylonbee.com/news/new-sneakers-power-trump-to-nba-dunk-contest-victory
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2024, 07:48:53 pm »
:pondering:
I’ll trade them for RR and 40.

Put me down for the following:

AL and 16
GW and 1
TJ and 3
DE and 34
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline libertybele

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2024, 07:55:52 pm »

https://babylonbee.com/news/new-sneakers-power-trump-to-nba-dunk-contest-victory

888high58888   The 'gilded' colored sneakers fit his personality.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2024, 07:58:37 pm »
   Selling EFT's and now sneakers. And to think some millionaire just opened a GoFundMe page for this idiot.  **nononono*

I've been getting at minimum a half dozen plea texts a day for $$ from his supporters.  I keep blocking numbers to no avail. I'm not even a registered Republican and they're still tagging me.  :shrug:

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2024, 12:12:56 am »
Your presumptive Republican nominee, ladies and gentlemen.

But hey... at $400 a pop, if just 1 out of every 75 people who voted for him buy a pair, he has his debts paid off!  22222frying pan

You've gotta respect the hustle.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2024, 12:34:54 am »
It appears the multi-billionaire who is always claiming he's so wealthy that he doesn't need anybody else's money needs money from whomever. His d-in-law, whom Trump wants as new head of the RNC, already said all donations would go to Trump. Every single penny I believe is what she said. So, screw all other GOP candidates trying to get funding.
BTW, those gold sneaks are about the ugliest sneakers I've ever seen. Wearing them announces what a doofus you are. We'll see how many show up at Trump's rallies.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 12:38:18 am by goatprairie »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2024, 12:56:54 am »
Your presumptive Republican nominee, ladies and gentlemen.

But hey... at $400 a pop, if just 1 out of every 75 people who voted for him buy a pair, he has his debts paid off!  22222frying pan

You've gotta respect the hustle.

Nah ... I think it makes him look very desperate.  I figured it out, IF his 85,000,000 voters/supporters that he claims he has, pitched in about $6.00 each his debt would be paid off, but he would still have to pay $$ to Carroll.

So, how his supporters figured that he wouldn't be heavily fined and/or incarcerated is beyond me.  Are they so flippin' clueless?? Apparently so.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2024, 02:00:24 am »
Trump puts the Con in Sneakercon.

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2024, 02:04:59 am »
Jealousy is never pretty.

I started to type "I hope you people are happy with  Biden,Part-2",but the truth is I  hope you all choke on it for throwing away a CHANCE of defeating the left and putting someone in the WH that wants to make the history  books as "The President that saved America."
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2024, 02:16:07 am »

I started to type "I hope you people are happy with  Biden,Part-2",but the truth is I  hope you all choke on it for throwing away a CHANCE of defeating the left and putting someone in the WH that wants to make the history  books as "The President that saved America."

You've used the 'jealousy' talking point numerous times. No one is jealous.  Throwing what away??  The only shot we had at the WH is gone; Trump saw to that. So that's on him and his supporters that cheered him on.

Two questions that you've never answered; 1) How do you think Trump is going to win the WH?? 2) How do you know that Trump want to make the history books as "The President that saved America"????

I think we've worn out this conversation with me making my same points and questions and you with the same talking points.  I'm done.

Peace @sneakypete   I'll chat with you on a different subject

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2024, 02:26:27 am »
You've used the 'jealousy' talking point numerous times. No one is jealous.  Throwing what away??  The only shot we had at the WH is gone; Trump saw to that. So that's on him and his supporters that cheered him on.

Two questions that you've never answered; 1) How do you think Trump is going to win the WH?? 2) How do you know that Trump want to make the history books as "The President that saved America"????

I think we've worn out this conversation with me making my same points and questions and you with the same talking points.  I'm done.

Peace @sneakypete   I'll chat with you on a different subject

@libertybele

You were "done" a long time ago. Isolationism is a brain fart whose time has never came because it is nothing less than slow-motion national suicide.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2024, 02:35:57 am »

:silly:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2024, 02:36:35 am »

A product of your imagination

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2024, 02:43:55 am »

You ain't fighting the left by voting for the left (on the right, even).
the choice is liberal or liberal.
That is no choice

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2024, 02:47:08 am »
@libertybele

You were "done" a long time ago. Isolationism is a brain fart whose time has never came because it is nothing less than slow-motion national suicide.

Another figment of your mind. No one here is isolationist... Except me, maybe... But that's a personal preference.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2024, 03:42:54 am »
Another figment of your mind. No one here is isolationist... Except me, maybe... But that's a personal preference.

Well, is there a practical difference between being isolationist by deliberate choice, and isolationist because of the impact of other choices?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2024, 03:43:46 am »
Does it count if I want to isolate both Biden and Trump, among others from American politics? :silly: