Author Topic: The U.S. is a lawless society where the criminals get to go free but underwear and socks are locked  (Read 177 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The U.S. is a lawless society where the criminals get to go free but underwear and socks are locked up
02/01/2024 // News Editors // 370 Views

We live in an environment of complete and utter lawlessness.  When predators boldly roam the streets without fear but good people are literally afraid to leave their own homes, that is clearly a sign that our societal collapse has reached a very advanced stage.  Even in the rare instances when they are actually caught and convicted, our system will still often allow violent criminals to go free.  For example, a woman in California that was convicted of stabbing her boyfriend more than 100 times was given a sentence that didn’t include even a single day in prison…
(Article republished from TheEconomicCollapseBlog.com)

The family of a man who was murdered by his date after she stabbed him more than 100 times has voiced their outrage after the California woman was sentenced to just 100 hours of community service with no jailtime.
Bryn Spejcher, 33, was given the lenient sentence after psychiatrists said the incident was ‘100 percent’ caused by cannabis-induced psychosis, which she suffered after taking two hits of the victim’s bong.

The judge ruled Ms Spejcher ‘experienced a psychotic break from reality’ and ‘had no control over her actions’ when she killed Chad O’Melia, who was 26 years old at the time of his death, on Memorial Day weekend 2018.

This is America now.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-02-01-us-lawless-society-where-criminals-go-free.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson