Author Topic: The Domestic Terrorists of Tomorrow are Blocking Traffic Today  (Read 265 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Domestic Terrorists of Tomorrow are Blocking Traffic Today
« on: January 24, 2024, 06:29:41 pm »
The Domestic Terrorists of Tomorrow are Blocking Traffic Today
The "cause" is the process of finding those willing to kill.
January 24, 2024 by Daniel Greenfield 27 Comments

After Hamas supporters were caught screaming “shame on you” at children receiving cancer treatment at a Manhattan hospital (“make sure they hear you, they’re in the windows”) some people wondered what they were trying to accomplish.

Questions like that only reveal the vast gap between the pro-Hamas mob and everyone else.

The pro-Hamas protests, allegedly in pursuit of a ceasefire, but in reality celebrating Hamas and now Houthi terrorism, have picked random fights with Starbucks, Christmas Tree lightings and Alec Baldwin to name a few. They are not so much for anything as they are against things.

Reasonable people, usually old school liberals, still don’t understand the Left. And so they also don’t understand what happened to their movement, their party and their country.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/the-domestic-terrorists-of-tomorrow-are-blocking-traffic-today/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: The Domestic Terrorists of Tomorrow are Blocking Traffic Today
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2024, 02:06:11 am »
The Democrat Party was hijacked by The New Left back in the '60s.
It has become increasingly totalitarian and Communist since.

I think Hubert H. Humphrey was the last one who seemed to be pro-American. Even if we differed in what should be done, how, we generally could cite mostly the same problems.

Now, the problems don't even flange up, with one side's 'virtues' being seen as faults by the other, and one of those sides increasingly Marxist and totalitarian in its outlook (and the other growing less trustworthy by the day).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis