Author Topic: Biden’s approval rating drops to new low: Poll  (Read 372 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s approval rating drops to new low: Poll
« on: January 15, 2024, 02:57:03 pm »
 Biden’s approval rating drops to new low: Poll
by Sarah Fortinsky - 01/14/24 2:13 PM ET

Only one-third of U.S. adults say they approve of President Biden’s job performance — a record low for his presidency and for any president in the last 15 years.

In an ABC News/Ipsos poll, conducted Jan. 4-8, only 33 percent of those surveyed said they approved of Biden, a drop from the previous poll in September 2023, when 37 percent approved of his performance. Biden’s disapproval rating is 58 percent, up from 56 percent in September.

ABC News said it’s the lowest approval rating since former President George W. Bush from 2006 to 2008.

Biden, who is running for reelection, has a lower approval rating than former President Trump, who is the leading GOP nominee for president.

Asked when “looking back” whether they approve or disapprove of the way Trump handled his job when he was president, 41 percent of respondents said they approve, down from 48 percent in September. Trump’s disapproval rating is 53 percent, up from 49 percent in September.

Biden led Trump by 15 points when respondents were asked respectively whether Trump and Biden were “honest and trustworthy”: 41 percent said that description applies to Biden — unchanged from the previous poll in May 2023 — and 26 percent said that description applies to Trump, down from 33 percent in May 2023.

Trump led Biden when asked whether the candidates had the mental sharpness to serve effectively and whether they were in good enough physical health to serve effectively — but both saw their numbers dip, when compared with last May.

For Biden, 28 percent of respondents say he has adequate mental sharpness, down from 32 percent last year, while 28 percent say he’s in good enough physical health, down from 33 percent last year. For Trump, 47 percent say he has adequate mental sharpness, a drop from 54 percent last May, but still significantly better than Biden’s polling; 57 percent say he has good enough physical health, down from 64 percent last May.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4408318-bidens-approval-rating-drops-to-new-low-poll/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Biden’s approval rating drops to new low: Poll
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2024, 03:02:19 pm »
Statistically I wonder what the bottom would be.  25 or 28% approval? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2024, 03:12:36 pm »
You'd think 25% would support him if he were room temperature and he's basically been there for quite a while.

That was what I was thinking. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2024, 03:23:17 pm »
The odds that Pedo Joe is at the top the ticket drops by the day.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2024, 03:23:55 pm »
I was thinking about all of this deliberation and collaboration on top of the debilitation and recriminations. And I have come to one stark realization. And that is ... everything is all about the Red Solo cup ... how can that be wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKZqGJONH68
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2024, 11:25:17 pm »
Wingnut ponders:
"Statistically I wonder what the bottom would be."

You shoulda bought a Harley, son.
"The Bottom" is... ZERO.