Author Topic: Democratic Rep. Jerry Nadler says we need 'many illegal immigrants' in the country to pick vegetable  (Read 813 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democratic Rep. Jerry Nadler says we need 'many illegal immigrants' in the country to pick vegetables
Nadler said illegal immigrants are needed to keep vegetables from rotting
By Joe Schoffstall Fox News
Published January 12, 2024 5:25pm EST

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ScottinVA

Oh, they’ll be picking vegetables all right… when they vote for Biden and Harris in November.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Does this moron remember the Bracero program? August 1943 The Bracero program was an agreement. between the U.S. and Mexican governments that permitted Mexican citizens to take temporary agricultural work in the United States.

Back when he was a kid they were probably still teaching about it in school, it worked backed then but apparently now the only way our vegetables will get picked is by allowing millions and millions of illegals to invade our nation? Just how many millions of acres does this fat imbécile think we have in America?

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
What is the difference between democrat Nadler's statement and this democrat statement from the 1800s?  "We need them to pick cotton?" :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Arbeit macht frei, Jerry.
... A class system was created amongst Fremdarbeiter ("foreign workers") brought to Germany to work for the Reich. The system was based on layers of increasingly less privileged workers, starting with well paid workers from Germany's allies or neutral countries to forced labourers from conquered Untermenschen ("sub-humans") populations.

Gastarbeitnehmer ("guest workers") – Workers from Germanic and Scandinavian countries, France, Italy,[15] other German allies (Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary), and friendly neutrals (e.g. Spain and Switzerland). This was a very small group; only about 1% of foreign workers in Germany came from countries that were neutral or allied to Germany.[1]
    Zwangsarbeiter (forced workers) – Forced labourers from countries not allied with Germany. This class of workers was broken down into the following designations:   ...
Wikipedia
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org