Author Topic: Musk warns government ‘will come for your homes’ as migrants overwhelm shelters  (Read 253 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Musk warns government ‘will come for your homes’ as migrants overwhelm shelters
January 11, 2024 | Chris Donaldson |  Print Article

Elon Musk warned that it could be only a matter of time until the government begins to use private residences to house the growing number of migrants who have been allowed entry into the country by the Biden regime.

The news that New York City had moved some students out of their classrooms to make room for hundreds of illegal aliens who were given shelter as a major storm was bearing down on Gotham made for a lively discussion on the X platform which was renamed from Twitter after it was bought by the “free speech absolutist” billionaire.

Responding to a video of the foreign freeloaders being bused to their temporary shelter at Brooklyn’s James Madison High School on Tuesday that was posted by the popular Libs of TikTok account, the Tesla/SpaceX CEO weighed in with his ominous prediction.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/01/11/musk-warns-government-will-come-for-your-homes-as-migrants-overwhelm-shelters-1426679/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
If they think they can get away with it, they will try it.
The Republic is lost.