Author Topic: NYC Democrat demands Biden close border after migrants displace daughter from high school: 'Not fai  (Read 247 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 NYC Democrat demands Biden close border after migrants displace daughter from high school: 'Not fair to us'
Story by Bailee Hill  •
1h

Kids ousted from school to make room for migrants: 'Very disruptive to our students'
ANew York State Democratic lawmaker demanded the Biden administration close the southern border after migrants arrived at her daughter's school, forcing students to partake in remote learning.

Assemblywoman Jaime Williams stressed the urgency in combating the migrant surge during "The Ingraham Angle," warning that the influx of asylum seekers is too much for the city to handle and must be dealt with immediately.

"Why wait till tomorrow? Our districts are benefactors of lawlessness. We can't wait until tomorrow," Williams told Laura Ingraham on Wednesday. "We have to turn off the main at the faucet, and that is closing our borders. Plain and simple."

"There's no tools to find. There's no new words to invent. It's plain English. Close the borders and let's deal with the situation instead of putting the American citizens in a predicament where you have other people over them. It's unfair to each and every taxpaying American, not only in my district but in this country," she continued.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/nyc-democrat-demands-biden-close-border-after-migrants-displace-daughter-from-high-school-not-fair-to-us/ar-AA1mOEuv?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=6d2fa357dd7b4e5ca4b91771cf8ec87b&ei=9
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This is a classic example of how much top tier democrats give a sh*t about rank-and-file democrats. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Keep sending those illegal immigrant buses, trains, plains, ships, and zeppelins up North.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline berdie

I'm assuming that NY residents pay taxes ear marked to fund schools. In fact in my neck of the woods, they are the highest part of our property tax bill. I don't get riled up very often, but if my kid was booted from school to accommodate this I would be more than riled. I understand the illegals can't be left outside to freeze...so put them in motels or something. Or...gasp...send them back to their countries of origin.

What a bone headed move.