Author Topic: California Paying For Illegal Immigrant’s Gender Transition Sparks Outrage  (Read 212 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
California Paying For Illegal Immigrant’s Gender Transition Sparks Outrage
©Source: James Keivom

Trans issues have been at the forefront of headlines for months, and the latest news is no exception. The issues have largely fallen along political and generational ideological lines, and the latest development in issues regarding transgender individuals has added a new layer: immigration.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/california-paying-for-illegal-immigrant-s-gender-transition-sparks-outrage/ss-AA1mDkVG?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=e7856169ac4a49f8b762dd6dd61691e8&ei=32
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
There should be enough outrage to throw Newsom out of office. 9999hair out0000
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson