Author Topic: Melugin: Masses of Illegal Aliens Pour Into US Through Breach in Border Wall Cut by Smugglers  (Read 161 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Melugin: Masses of Illegal Aliens Pour Into US Through Breach in Border Wall Cut by Smugglers (VIDEO)
By David Greyson Jan. 5, 2024 5:20 pm233 Comments

Joe Biden’s America.

2023 ended with a record 302,000 encounters in December alone with illegal aliens at the southern border according to Fox News.

Biden’s border crisis continued into 2024 with massive numbers of illegals walking across the border with the help of smugglers.

Fox News’ Bill Melugin reported Friday that Lukeville, Arizona had a flood of illegals crossing the border with the help of smugglers cutting an opening in the wall.

Christian Precious Metals Company Embraces Integrity to Protect Americans’ Retirement

“Our photographer in Lukeville, AZ witnessed masses of illegal immigrants pouring into the U.S. through a breach in the border wall, cut by smugglers. At the end, several of the smugglers are seen coming through, one claps for them to hurry, then they return to MX thru wall.” Melugin reported on X.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/melugin-masses-illegal-aliens-pour-us-through-breach/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson