Author Topic: Blue State Blues: ‘Insurrection’ Is OK, as Long As It’s by the Left  (Read 227 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joel B. Pollak 5 Jan 2024

This week, there was an “insurrection” in the California State Capitol in Sacramento.

A group of radical extremists invaded the State Assembly, interrupting the first day of the legislative session and forcing lawmakers to flee the chamber. They continued to occupy the legislature even after the lights were turned off. But eventually, they were allowed to leave peacefully, and there were no arrests at all.

The reason: unlike the January 6 protesters in Washington, the California protesters are on the political left.

Those who participated in the January 6 event three years ago are still being arrested and prosecuted for the nebulous crime of “obstructing an official proceeding.” Some are being punished merely for showing up on the Capitol grounds, without committing acts of violence. They have been publicly humiliated; they have lost jobs; and many have been forced to endure pre-trial detention before receiving long sentences.

The left-wing anti-Israel radicals who invaded the California capitol will never be punished.

In fact, they are more likely to be hailed as heroes.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/05/blue-state-blues-insurrection-is-ok-as-long-as-its-by-the-left/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

One person's "Good Trouble" is another person's terrorism.

In the US Constiutional Federal Republican system of government, the means is the end.  How the sausage is made matters.

Radicals on both sides use the "ends justifies the means" rationale to circumvent and subvert US Constiutional Federal Republicanism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFDcoX7s6rE
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

Radicals on both sides use the "ends justifies the means" rationale to circumvent and subvert US Constiutional Federal Republicanism.

If Trump loses in 2024, I expect a repeat of 2020

Should he win, watch the opposition do what Trump supporters did in 2020
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy