Author Topic: Trump hammers Cruz as senator holds back endorsement: 'He shouldn't even exist'  (Read 8387 times)

Online corbe

It has always been a self-destructive, delusional cult and he's their leader.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@DeSanctimoniousgroupies 

Yeah,Trump REALLY sucks,and would be worse than Biden when it comes to stealing and spending money.

That must be why  the entire DNC and about half of the alleged Republicans would sell their daughters to a pimp if that would keep him out of the WH,right?

How many bogus criminal charges has the DNC filed against him so far,95,or so?

You people are in "good company" when you are working hand in hand with the DNC,huh?

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There it is. Tumpy is a liar. Period. That's really all of it right there.
Character FIRST.

@roamer_1

AND.......,he is the ONLY liar involved in politics,right?

I bet you are so upset about this you don't care what Dim is running against him you would rather see the Dim win,right?

THEN you and your collective could come here and do your little "superiority dance" and claim you are as pure as the driven snow because YOU have principles,and to hell with America,right?

BTW,I am NOT singling you out. You are but ONE "cog" in the "machine" that gives the DNC "wood" every time they hear you whine about Trump.

After all,Trump must REALLY suck if the entire DNC and half the RINO's are stroking out at the very thought of him winning the Presidency.

Online corbe

I love ya @sneakypete but ya seem to be always making excuses 'Forever Trump', like a few others here, to what will solve our problems.  Watching Liberal Heads Explode on the EGO Tour is not enough for ME and shouldn't be enough for you either.
   He had 4 years to show his stuff and it was mediocre at best. 

Why give him another TRY?

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

I love ya @sneakypete but ya seem to be always making excuses 'Forever Trump', like a few others here, to what will solve our problems.  Watching Liberal Heads Explode on the EGO Tour is not enough for ME and shouldn't be enough for you either.

When you really look at it honestly, the reasons for voting for Trump are predominately emotional

Watching liberal heads explode is gratifying in the short term. But it doesn't solve our long term problems
« Last Edit: January 06, 2024, 04:40:16 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online corbe

Kinda like EO's which is all an unpopular President can do.

Offline LMAO

Kinda like EO's which is all an unpopular President can do.

Which either get shot down by the courts or the next opposition party president
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online corbe

IF he gets elected and he Fires all the people he Hired in his first (and only term) I'll consider it a Good Start. yogi555

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Someone who can't define conservatism? I don't know where that is coming from. 

It comes from you refusing to provide an answer the dozen times I have asked you to define politically "conservative".   Occam's razor tells me you refuse to because you don't know what it is. 

☮️

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The burden of proof rests with Trump, not Cruz or DeSantis.  Trump made the charge.  He is the one who must prove it.

Obviously, Trump met that benchmark @Hoodat @GtHawk   

Online corbe

He exceeded that Benchmark in 2016 @Right_in_Virginia beating the most hated woman in politics, something, I'll admit I didn't think he'd do.
   BUT he failed in 18, 20, 22 and 23.

Your BAR is not so high, Is it?

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

AND.......,he is the ONLY liar involved in politics,right?

No, but there is a. old maxim that character counts, and it does. How do you know he ain't lying to YOU?

I bet you are so upset about this you don't care what Dim is running against him you would rather see the Dim win,right?

And here we are, right back at the race to the bottom - Better than a Democrat is such a low bar as to be non-existent.

THEN you and your collective could come here and do your little "superiority dance" and claim you are as pure as the driven snow because YOU have principles,and to hell with America,right?

America is going to hell without those principles, one way or the other, as history attests

After all,Trump must REALLY suck

Yes @sneakypete , He really does.

Offline roamer_1

It comes from you refusing to provide an answer the dozen times I have asked you to define politically "conservative".   Occam's razor tells me you refuse to because you don't know what it is. 

☮️

Oh, she knows what it is... it is you that can't define it... I dare you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@corbe

Because  he is the ONLY candidate running whose ego DEMANDS he goes down in history as "The President that saved America from becoming a part of the Globalist Borg",because he can NOT be bribed because he is not only already  wealthy,but because NOTHING is more important to him than his ego and how he gets written about in the history books,and because he can ONLY serve ONE term and running for re-election is impossible. He HAS to remain focused on saving America from Globalism full-time because "the clock is ticking" from the moment he is sworn in.

There is also the FACT that he is the ONLY candidate that scares the DNC so badly they are making up fictional crimes to charge him with and trying to get tame judges to issue arrest warrants against him to keep him from running.

The DNC is NOT doing this because they think he is as corrupt as they are,they are doing it because they fear he will upset their apple carts and they will lose all the under the table money they get for selling out America.

NOTHING is more important  to Trump than how he  goes down in history,and he wants to go into the history  books as
"The  President  that saved America" more than anything in the world,and once again,he will know going in the door that he only has 4 years to do it.

They are also afraid he will do like they do,and use "his" Justice Dept to file corruption charges against them and order their arrests.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No, but there is a. old maxim that character counts, and it does. How do you know he ain't lying to YOU?

And here we are, right back at the race to the bottom - Better than a Democrat is such a low bar as to be non-existent.

America is going to hell without those principles, one way or the other, as history attests

Yes @sneakypete , He really does.

@roamer_1

I think you are jealous because he  is a bigger Prima Donna than you are.

I could understand your obsession with demanding perfection if you were 18 years old,but  you are an adult,and you should know better. The "perfect candidate" doesn't exist,never has,and never will. You MUST know this to be true at some level,yet you still act like a petulant child and will accept nothing less than YOUR idea of perfection.

Offline LMAO

@corbe

Because  he is the ONLY candidate running whose ego DEMANDS he goes down in history as "The President that saved America from becoming a part of the Globalist Borg",because he can NOT be bribed because he is not only already  wealthy,but because NOTHING is more important to him than his ego and how he gets written about in the history books,and because he can ONLY serve ONE term and running for re-election is impossible. He HAS to remain focused on saving America from Globalism full-time because "the clock is ticking" from the moment he is sworn in.

There is also the FACT that he is the ONLY candidate that scares the DNC so badly they are making up fictional crimes to charge him with and trying to get tame judges to issue arrest warrants against him to keep him from running.

The DNC is NOT doing this because they think he is as corrupt as they are,they are doing it because they fear he will upset their apple carts and they will lose all the under the table money they get for selling out America.

NOTHING is more important  to Trump than how he  goes down in history,and he wants to go into the history  books as
"The  President  that saved America" more than anything in the world,and once again,he will know going in the door that he only has 4 years to do it.

They are also afraid he will do like they do,and use "his" Justice Dept to file corruption charges against them and order their arrests.

This posts explains how tyrants come to power. You’re molding him into what you personally believe he will be and do despite ample evidence to the contrary

History is full of tyrants who were obsessed with being written about positively in the history books, and who believed that what they were doing was right, and for the betterment of their country

Stalin believed his purges were necessary to complete the industrialization of the Soviet Union

Mao believed that his “ Great Leap Forward” was going to be good for China and millions of people dying was just part of the process

And Hitler… enough said

You can’t even define what saving America looks like

« Last Edit: January 06, 2024, 07:25:13 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

@roamer_1

I could understand your obsession with demanding perfection if you were 18 years old,but  you are an adult,and you should know better. The "perfect candidate" doesn't exist,never has,and never will. You MUST know this to be true at some level,yet you still act like a petulant child and will accept nothing less than YOUR idea of perfection.

Nobody here is looking for perfection

Just hoping for someone who at least doesn’t accelerate our decline. And, whether you see it or not, Trump had a hand in that decline
« Last Edit: January 06, 2024, 07:22:31 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This posts explains how tyrants come to power.

History is full of tyrants who were obsessed with being written about positively in the history books, and who believed that what they were doing was right, and for the betterment of their country

Stalin believed his purges were necessary to complete the industrialization of the Soviet Union

Mao believed that his “ Great Leap Forward” was going to be good for China and millions of people dying was just part of the process

And Hitler… enough said

@LMAO

What color is the sky  on your home planet? Those people were dictators,and didn't give a damn about anyone but themselves.

You have a rich  fantasy life that is in NO way within shouting distance of reality. It's like you live in some sort of alternate reality.

Offline LMAO

This posts explains how tyrants come to power.

And Hitler… enough said

@LMAO

What color is the sky  on your home planet? Those people were dictators,and didn't give a damn about anyone but themselves.

You have a rich  fantasy life that is in NO way within shouting distance of reality. It's like you live in some sort of alternate reality.

Yes, they were dictators. But they absolutely believed what they were doing was for the betterment of their country.

As for the last point, you still cannot define what saving America would look like beyond a few memorized terms like “globalists”

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

A president who is obsessed about how he will be written about in the history books is a problem

Barry Goldwater

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@roamer_1

Bravo, sir!   :beer:

@sneakypete

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

Who is demanding perfection, @sneakypete ? I am perfectly willing to not only vote for DeSantis, but if he makes it to the general election, I just might fire up my contacts and round up money for him.

As long as the principles of Conservatism are supported and defended, I will GLADLY participate.

It's just that your boy can't do that. So no vote from me. It really is exactly that simple.

Offline LMAO

The new president of Argentina is slashing spending and dismantling unnecessary government agencies and privatizing industries. And he is making leftists  heads explode, but he’s not doing it by attacking celebrities through nasty tweets.

It appears this election our choices are  Biden/Obama or Biden/Obama lite

« Last Edit: January 06, 2024, 03:48:02 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

You have convictions, which is a rarity in modern society.  I applaud you!

:beer:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

☮️

@Right_in_Virginia  No actually it comes from you grasping at straws trying to deflect as I don't recall you ever asking me to define conesrvatism; perhaps you've asked others.  Are you trying to honestly have us believe that Trump didn't smear Cruz or DeSantis??  Are you trying to have us believe that neither Cruz or DeSantis are conservatives?? Perhaps you are trying to convince yourself and others that Trump is a conservative??

Defining what a conservative/conservatism is, is quite plain and simple .... adhering to and honoring the very principles upon which  this country was founded.  Our government is a government of the people, by the people - not government overreach and dictatorial actions. Smaller government, fiscal restraint, due process of law, freedom of religion and speech....

Now, next time I or others ask you a question, perhaps we'll get a response from you rather than you deflecting and squirming away from the actual topic.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2024, 05:09:14 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.