Author Topic: Scientists Shocked to Discover That Male and Female Athletes are Different!  (Read 265 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
January 3, 2024
Scientists Shocked to Discover That Male and Female Athletes are Different!
By Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.

It was once a commonsense belief and universal truth that men and women, boys and girls, are different, especially in the realm of athletics. With rare exceptions, men and women compete in their own categories, from high school level through college to the Olympic games and professional sports.

Mixed competitions place women and men on the same team, such as mixed doubles in tennis, or dancing, either in the ballroom, or on ice. Equestrian sports are an exception, but the fact that a horse is a major part of the sport reduces the sex difference between competitors.

Based on strength and power, two major determinants of success for many sports, males have a clear advantage over females. For decades, this was not in dispute with rare exceptions, the most notable that of tennis player Renee Richards.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/01/scientists_shocked_to_discover_that_male_and_female_athletes_are_different.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
If they aren't different, why do people need a sex change operation to "become" the other gender? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The axiom that liberalism is a mental illness, well, sadly it is true.

Anyone saying that men and women are equals when it comes to athletic ability are part of the modern day idiocy of liberalism.

Fact is, no boy on the planet will ever be a girl, and no girl will be a boy.  That is science, but the liberal idiocy that is so pervasive in everything today has corrupted truth and science.

And 100% of those that undergo surgery to alter the APPEARANCE of their body to become the opposite sex become sterile, a consequence that they do not take into account sufficiently.

I have said it for some time now, just because one has the ability to do something today does not mean one should.  I believe we could clone humans with certain desired traits.  We are not cloning those people, and for sound reason.  Nor should we mutilate our young because they do not understand the full impact of that decision.  IDIOCY on a grand scale.

Our enemies are NOT doing this nonsense!  And worse, it is happening at taxpayer expense, which is idiocy on steroids!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If they aren't different, why do people need a sex change operation to "become" the other gender? :shrug:
Why do half of them wear jock straps?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis