Author Topic: WATCH: MSNBC Grills Mayorkas About Record Number of Migrants Entering US Last Month, DHS Sec Respond  (Read 297 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WATCH: MSNBC Grills Mayorkas About Record Number of Migrants Entering US Last Month, DHS Sec Responds By Blaming Climate Change
Story by Jennifer Bowers Bahney  •
17h

Alejandro Mayorkas surprisingly blamed the record number of migrants flooding into the United States in December on climate change and other factors from “across the globe.”

The Department of Homeland Security Secretary addressed the fact that more than 300,000 migrants were processed at the southern border in December, when questioned by Willie Geist and panelists on MSNBC’s Morning Joe Wednesday.

“As you know, Mr. Secretary, border patrol in the month of December processed more migrants entering the United States illegally than any month in the history of that agency. Why is that happening? How do you explain it?” Geist asked.

“So, we are seeing the greatest number of displaced people, not only at our southern border, not only in the western hemisphere, but across the globe,” Mayorkas said. He continued:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/watch-msnbc-grills-mayorkas-about-record-number-of-migrants-entering-us-last-month-dhs-sec-responds-by-blaming-climate-change/ar-AA1mpTXj?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=a1dbd771decf4d0cb80f841ed78dc449&ei=9
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The weather around the world, except in the US, must be absolutely horrid every day to make that many so people want to come here. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Well why don't we just blame it on cosmic rays, or excessive fairy sprinkles...or carrots...or whatever?
The Republic is lost.