Author Topic: Yikes: Ex-CIA Analyst Warns About Intel Agencies Being Involved in 2024 Election By Nick Arama  (Read 196 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Yikes: Ex-CIA Analyst Warns About Intel Agencies Being Involved in 2024 Election
By Nick Arama | 8:20 AM on January 02, 2024

Looks like electoral mischief might be afoot again.

According to ex-CIA analyst, now professor at Georgetown University Dr. John Gentry, he believes the alphabet agencies will try to interfere in the 2024 election.

"My guess is that the proverbial deep state within the intelligence community will reemerge because presumably a Republican candidate will again be seen as a threat to the internal policies that many intelligence people like."

Gentry termed the effort to downplay the Hunter Biden laptop as "clearly political" and that "in no uncertain terms" it was done "explicitly" with the "intent to help the Biden campaign."

He said he was already seeing signs.

"I long have thought we are likely to again see former intelligence officers be politically active against Trump or whomever the Republican presidential candidate is next year, and I expect leaking to resume," Gentry said. "The activities of ‘formers’ have resumed already, a bit before I expected."

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/01/02/yikes-ex-cia-analyst-warning-about-intel-agencies-being-involved-in-2024-election-n2168185
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Tell us something we didn't know already Dr. Gentry!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.