Author Topic: U.S. Army Ends Free Storage of Vehicles, Belongings for Deployed Soldiers  (Read 244 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
U.S. Army Ends Free Storage of Vehicles, Belongings for Deployed Soldiers
© Provided by State Of The Union

The U.S. Army has discontinued the practice of providing free storage for soldiers’ belongings while they are away.

The decision affects soldiers on prolonged deployments, and it is uncertain whether it applies to all deployment types.

The Army is developing a new policy to address this change, but details about the timing and specifics of the policy are not yet clear.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/u-s-army-ends-free-storage-of-vehicles-belongings-for-deployed-soldiers/ar-AA1mjTXf?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=8999b0e2b3454025a2c73bcf903e393e&ei=28
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This is sure to produce massive recruiting gains for the Army! :im waiting:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
////00000////

Military planners are probably still looking for "Derth" Vader! :whistle:
Thomas Jefferson