Author Topic: Watch: Sanctuary City Mayor Mike Johnston Cries Foul Over Too Many Illegals, Threatens 'Historic' Ci  (Read 170 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Watch: Sanctuary City Mayor Mike Johnston Cries Foul Over Too Many Illegals, Threatens 'Historic' City Service Cuts
Story by Jack Davis  •
23h

The Democratic mayor of Denver said the onslaught of illegal immigrants into his city could mean service cuts in every part of city government.

Amid media coverage of leaders in Chicago and New York City saying the influx of illegal immigrants has devastated their cities, Denver Mayor Mike Johnston. during an ABC interview last week, sought to portray Denver as having things even worse.

He called his city “ground zero” for the stampede of illegal immigrants into America’s major cities.

“We are the single largest recipient of migrants per capita of any city in America,” he said, claiming Denver has twice the burden of any other U.S. city.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/watch-sanctuary-city-mayor-mike-johnston-cries-foul-over-too-many-illegals-threatens-historic-city-service-cuts/ar-AA1mjjw0?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=8999b0e2b3454025a2c73bcf903e393e&ei=15
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Now that these virtue signaling democrat sanctuary city mayors are getting illegals shoved up their asses, they squeal like a two-year-old that gets candy taken from them. 8888crybaby
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson