Author Topic: Future Military Guns of the World  (Read 556 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Future Military Guns of the World
« on: December 29, 2023, 03:47:50 pm »
Future Military Guns of the World

Chris Lange
Published: December 18, 2023 8:02 am

Constant innovation in military technology can help maintain a distinct advantage for those applying the tech. Aircraft were first introduced to the battlefield in World War I and played a much larger role in World War II and to far greater effect as technology improved over the years. While this is true with aircraft, it is especially relevant with small arms. The constant reinvention of battle rifles, grenade launchers and the like acts as a force multiplier for infantry and expands their impact on the ever-evolving battlefield.

Militaries around the world budget for this innovation annually, testing new weapons, ordering contracts, and outfitting their troops for the field. From World War II to the Vietnam War, the standard issue rifle for the U.S. soldier evolved from the M1 Garand to the M16. This upgraded rifle came with a better effective range, sights, and a bigger standard magazine capacity. (These are the 26 guns in the U.S. Marines arsenal.)

Over the years, it has become standard practice for the U.S. military and others to offer troops upgraded tech and guns to create a more effective fighting force on the ground.

https://247wallst.com/special-report/2023/12/18/future-military-guns-of-the-world/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Future Military Guns of the World
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2023, 03:48:46 pm »
All new US weapons will be non-lethal and eco-friendly, won't they? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Future Military Guns of the World
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2023, 01:24:08 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HF_PHKUmmU&t=44s

nothing too good for AI/Skynet....
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 01:25:34 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis