Author Topic: Rep. Rashida Tlaib calls Netanyahu ‘genocidal maniac,’ won’t ‘ever forget’ which colleagues met with  (Read 454 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Rep. Rashida Tlaib calls Netanyahu ‘genocidal maniac,’ won’t ‘ever forget’ which colleagues met with him
By Elizabeth Elkind, Fox News   
Published Dec. 28, 2023, 1:30 p.m. ET

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) is calling out her colleagues in Congress who have sat down with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu over the ongoing war between his country and the terror group Hamas.

She called the conservative leader a “genocidal maniac” in a post on her Instagram Story on Wednesday.

“Every member of Congress who sits down with this murderer is supporting a war criminal,” Tlaib wrote. “We will never ever forget.”

That would include fellow Democrats who met with Netanyahu since the war began, as the issue continues to fracture the left.

Hardline leftist Tlaib, who is also the only Palestinian American in Congress, has been among the loudest critics of the Israeli government during her tenure on Capitol Hill.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/12/28/news/rashida-tlaib-calls-netanyahu-genocidal-maniac-takes-shot-at-dems-who-back-him/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Netanyahu wants to kill the people who planned and executed an attack on Israeli civilians.  That's his goal.

Hamas wants to kill any Israelis they can.  Men, women, children...doesn't matter.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I think we need to convict her of her incest laden marriage. 

50 years ago, we damned sure would have.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Did the crazy moslem Bitch just threaten members of congress?

Offline LMAO

I think we need to convict her of her incest laden marriage. 

50 years ago, we damned sure would have.

I believe that was Omar
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I believe that was Omar

I guess I get my Muzzies messed up.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I guess I get my Muzzies messed up.   :cool:

Don't fret. She still has Jihad on her mind.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.