Author Topic: Watch these videos of another migrant caravan that’s headed through Mexico right now towards our sou  (Read 261 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Watch these videos of another migrant caravan that’s headed through Mexico right now towards our southern border

NTB Staff
·
Dec 27, 2023 · NottheBee.com

Oh look, our border has been left wide open and now there is yet another caravan headed our way!

Super cool, right?
I'm sure between New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles we'll be able to take care of all these folks!

Keep up the good work, sanctuary cities!
The migrants passed by Mexico's main inland immigration inspection point outside the town of Huixtla, in southern Chiapas state. National Guard officers there made no attempt to stop the estimated 6,000 members of the caravan.

Secretary of State Anthony Blinken and Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas traveled to Mexico Wednesday to urge the government to help lower the number of migrants heading to the US-Mexico border. Sure sounds like a lot of progress is going on there!

Original estimates put the migrant caravan at 6,000 strong, though I've seen that number move to 8,000 while some warn it could eventually swell to a whopping 15,000.

https://notthebee.com/article/welp-another-migrant-caravan-is-headed-through-mexico-and-to-our-southern-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
They should be met with a full division of U.S. troops and repelled, by any means necessary.

Once again:
The most prescient man of the 20th Century (alongside Orwell):

The book he wrote:

You don't need to read it.
Just read the synopsis here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Camp_of_the_Saints#Plot