Author Topic: Yes, illegal immigrants are able to use arrest warrants as ID for travel: TSA  (Read 180 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Dec 22, 2023
Yes, illegal immigrants are able to use arrest warrants as ID for travel: TSA
Americans and legal travelers boarding aircraft in the United States must give state or federally-issued identification.

Yes, illegal immigrants are able to use arrest warrants as ID for travel: TSA

Libby Emmons
Brooklyn NY
Dec 22, 2023

The Biden administration allows illegal immigrants to travel around the country with nothing but their arrest warrants as identification. The migrants obtain the warrants when they are arrested for illegally crossing the border. The TSA confirmed to Fox News that yes, this form of identification is all that's required.

Americans and legal travelers boarding aircraft in the United States must give state or federally-issued identification. In 2025, that requirement will be increased to require "real IDs," which contain more data than simple state-issued drivers licenses.

"For non-citizens and non-U.S. nationals who do not otherwise have acceptable forms of ID for presentation at security checkpoints, TSA may also accept certain DHS-issued forms, including ICE Form I-200 (Warrant for Arrest of an Alien)," a TSA spokesperson told Fox. This document is then validated using an "alien identification number" which is checked against CBP databases.

https://thepostmillennial.com/yes-illegal-immigrants-are-able-to-use-arrest-warrants-as-id-for-travel-tsa?utm_campaign=64487
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 :wtf: :banghead:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson