Author Topic: Study says human breathing contributing to global warming  (Read 639 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Study says human breathing contributing to global warming
« on: December 15, 2023, 03:21:22 pm »
December 15, 2023
Study says human breathing contributing to global warming
By Eric Utter

A new government-funded study out of Britain, conducted by scientists at the U.K. Center for Ecology and Hydrology, purports to show that “human breathing is contributing to greenhouse gas emissions.” Therefore, the study authors are urging "caution in the assumption that emissions from humans are negligible."

The peer-reviewed study published Wednesday in the Public Library of Science's journal PLOS One investigated greenhouse gas emissions of methane and nitrous oxide in human breath, which allegedly "contribute to global warming."

Well, there it is!  I knew it was coming!  Are you serious about stopping global warming?  Well, then, just stop breathing!  What a boon to depopulationists!  Turns out “we are not the ones we have been waiting for”; we are the problem!

Of course, some of us suck up more air — and are bigger blowhards — than others.  You know who you are.  Al, Greta, John...?

Gee, I wish we had a smarter God, one who didn’t design humans (and most animals) to respirate!  And then have the nerve to say, “Be fruitful and multiply!”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/12/study_says_human_breathing_contributing_to_global_warming.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Study says human breathing contributing to global warming
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2023, 03:22:51 pm »
Getting every envirowhacko to stop breathing is a cause I could get behind.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2023, 03:31:29 pm »
Getting every envirowhacko to stop breathing is a cause I could get behind.

Start with Dee Cee.  Those blowhards contribute more CO2 and methane than any place on earth. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2023, 11:46:24 pm »
You knew this was coming.

First, it was carbon dioxide.

When that lie started failing, it became "methane".
That propaganda, too, will fail.

So... now it's going to end up being "oxygen" itself -- far too many humans breathing too much oxygen, and exhaling too much CO2.

Prediction:
By the year 2033, you'll be able to order a Sarco Pod, ready-to-use (with nitrogen bottles), from amazon...

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2023, 12:00:53 am »
 ////00000////

D'uh.  The Global Climate Change Jihad against Carbon-Dioxide would eventually come to bite humanity in the keister.

In typical Orwellian Revolutionary standards of eqaulity?  Are some people's breathing more virtuous and justified than that of others?

Does John Kerry get to breathe, and I don't, because Kerry's contributions to humanity are more virtuous and more valuable than my contributions?

File under 'all homo sapiens are equal, but some are more equal than others'.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2023, 12:26:39 pm »
WRITTEN BY ERIC UTTER ON DEC 15, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Study Says Human Breathing Is Worsening Global Warming

blowing air breathA new government-funded study out of Britain, conducted by scientists at the U.K. Center for Ecology and Hydrology, purports to show that “human breathing is contributing to greenhouse gas emissions.”

Therefore, the study authors are urging “caution in the assumption that emissions from humans are negligible.” [emphasis, links added]

The peer-reviewed study published Wednesday in the Public Library of Science’s journal PLOS One investigated greenhouse gas emissions of methane and nitrous oxide in human breath, which allegedly “contribute to global warming.”

Well, there it is! I knew it was coming! Are you serious about stopping global warming? Well, then, just stop breathing!

What a boon to depopulationists! Turns out “we are not the ones we have been waiting for”; we are the problem!

https://climatechangedispatch.com/study-says-human-breathing-is-worsening-global-warming/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2023, 12:27:37 pm »
I'll bet the breath of politicians is at least 10 times as bad as the average person. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2023, 12:49:30 pm »
Considering the breath of leftists is far more fetid and diseased, perhaps we could arrange a faraway penal island for them.  Civilization would be so much better for it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2023, 04:45:13 pm »
Cool!

The obvious solution seems to be to get the Dims to agree to quit breathing.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2023, 12:38:31 am »
Well, there. They said the quiet part out loud.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2023, 03:28:28 pm »
There have been like, 6 mass extinctions on earth since the Blue Marble was created.  I'd say we are about due for the 7th.  It will be caused by Man but not globull warming.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.