Author Topic: FBI chief says terror attack threat highest for YEARS with 'blinking lights everywhere'  (Read 256 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

FBI chief says terror attack threat highest for YEARS with 'blinking lights everywhere'
Story by Sam Truelove  •
21h

FBI director Christopher Wray has claimed terror threats in the US are at an unprecedented level with "blinking red lights everywhere".

Speaking to the Senate Judiciary Committee on Tuesday, the FBI chief said the threat level had gone to a "whole other level" in recent weeks. This was blamed on Hamas' attack on Israel, with fears growing "violent extremists" could draw inspiration and launch a similar attack on the US.

According to Wray, the terror threat increased following the October 7 attacks in Israel, which saw Hamas militants pour over the border and carry out a heartless killing spree before kidnapping civilians. He said: "What I would say that is unique about the environment that we're in right now, in my career, is that, while there may have been times over the years where individual threats could have been higher here or there than where they may be right now, I've never seen a time where all the threats, or so many of the threats, are all elevated, all at exactly the same time."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/fbi-chief-says-terror-attack-threat-highest-for-years-with-blinking-lights-everywhere/ar-AA1l5YgM?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=df5bb06563484e15a5765b38c247fa44&ei=35
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
So!  He's worried about a rogue's gallery of terrorists in the country being something to worry about!  What about a rogue's gallery of politicians and D.C. bureaucrats that got us into this position in the first place?  You know, the ones who are supposed to look after this country? :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Like the Lincoln Project's tiki torch terrorism threat, Mr. Wray?

Or these "right wing terrorists"?

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

People are pissed at a system of Government that is failing them, not because the system is deficient, but because those persons in charge of that system are deficient.

I never voted for Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarthy, Paul Ryan, John 'Crybaby' Boehner, etc.  I never got a chance to vote for or against them.

Why are individual members of House and Senate giving away so much of their power to other members their constituents didn't vote for?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.