Author Topic: Gingrich: Voting Against Biden Impeachment Will ‘Guarantee’ Primary Challenge for GOP Moderates  (Read 219 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gingrich: Voting Against Biden Impeachment Will ‘Guarantee’ Primary Challenge for GOP Moderates

Pam Key 4 Dec 2023

Former House speaker and Fox News contributor Newt Gingrich said Monday on Fox News Channel’s “FOX & Friends” that moderate Republicans will likely face primary challenges if they vote against a formal impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden.

When asked for his reaction to Speaker Mike Johnson’s (R-LA) saying he has the necessary votes,  Gingrich said, “If you’re a Democrat, you have to ask yourself, do you want to vote against learning what happened with Chinese money, Russian money, Kazakhstan money, Romanian money, Ukraine money. And do you really want to go home saying yes I defending Joe Biden’s right to be a crook?”

He continued, “If you’re a Republican, do you really want to guarantee a primary opponent by voting against looking into Biden? This doesn’t impeach him. This simply gives Congress additional power to force the White House to reveal document and force people to come testify.”

Gingrich added, “Frankly given the amount we learned about money that came from dictatorship and degree to which the Biden family is corrupt, I think the American people deserve to know whether their commander-in-chief is in fact debt to the Chinese dictator, Russian dictator, etcetera.”

He concluded, “It’s really pretty is shocking and probably biggest presidential scandal in American history.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/12/04/gingrich-voting-against-biden-impeachment-will-guarantee-primary-challenge-for-gop-moderates/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hey Noot.....

Being a former speaker, I figured you'd realize that getting 2/3 of the Senate to convict Pedo Joe is Zero.  Plus the MSM will pull the vicitm card out for him just like they did for Slick Willy in your era.  I figured you'd know better.

How about taking those same efforts and obsessively focusing on blocking Biden's agenda instead.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.