Author Topic: Graham: Four More Years of Biden — the U.S. Will Be Unrecognizable, World Will Be on Fire  (Read 316 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham: Four More Years of Biden — the U.S. Will Be Unrecognizable, World Will Be on Fire

Pam Key 3 Dec 2023

Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that if President Joe Biden wins another term, “we won’t recognize America and the world will be truly on fire.”

Anchor Dana Bash said, “I want to ask you about your fellow Republican former Congress Liz Cheney. She has a new book out. We sat down for an interview this week, and she said she’s worried that the chance of a second Trump presidency means the U.S. is, quote, ‘sleepwalking into a dictatorship.’ You, of course, have endorsed Donald Trump. What’s your reaction?”

Graham said, “Yeah, yeah. I think a continuation of the Biden presidency would be a disaster for peace and prosperity at home and abroad. Our border is broken. The only person really going to fix a broken border is Donald Trump. When he was president, none of this stuff was going on in Ukraine. You know, Hamas and all of these other terrorist groups were afraid of Trump. I think Liz’s hatred of Trump is real. I understand why people don’t like what he does and says at times, but in terms of actions and results, he was far better president than Biden, and if we have four more years of this, Liz Cheney, then we won’t recognize America and the world will be truly on fire.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/12/03/graham-four-more-years-of-biden-the-u-s-will-be-unrecognizable-world-will-be-on-fire/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Four more years? How about a lot of the U.S. is already unrecognizable.  Yet 535 members of Congress don't do a damn thing (pardon my language).
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mountaineer

Four more years? How about a lot of the U.S. is already unrecognizable.  Yet 535 members of Congress don't do a damn thing (pardon my language).
This silly man - Linzey Graham - has done absolutely nothing to stop this.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It's not going to be "four more years" of biden.

One more quote that illustrates how stupid Graham really is.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
@Whats more, four more years of this paradise/utopia, the economy will be in ruins and the democrats will have an oppressive one party government like they have long demanded of us.  Drug dealers and muslim radical terrorist will roam free and armed, us disarmed, and they fully armed.  As democrats have been steadily doing already, only moreso.  Like Nevertrumpers last election, the WOKE democrats will swear by amnesia, they have no memory of what they clearly did so you can't blame them for any of what they did/accomplished, regardless of how proud they will be of what they did.

It wasn't as though the warnings of such were not enough, fools are impervious to certain doom warnings.

Those that refuse to learn the lessons of history or of what they did, are doomed as are we of what they accomplished.

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
 One world government rule, clearly warned to us of the End Times, massive deaths become common place.  (and much earned)

World on Fire-End Times
  :reaper: :dumpster: :dumpster: :dumpster: :reaper:
« Last Edit: December 04, 2023, 08:21:13 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions