Author Topic: Joe Biden stopped dead in his tracks after Joe Manchin hit him with this promise  (Read 412 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden stopped dead in his tracks after Joe Manchin hit him with this promise
November 22, 2023

Senator Joe Manchin has been teasing a third-party Presidential campaign.

He tipped his hand about his political future in a recent interview.

And Joe Biden stopped dead in his tracks after Joe Manchin hit him with this promise.

Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) has been fueling speculation that he’s preparing to launch a Presidential campaign aligned with the group No Labels, an allegedly centrist political movement founded by Democrats.

No Label is debating running a moderate candidate for President if President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump are their party’s nominees.

https://conservativeundergroundnews.com/joe-biden-stopped-dead-in-his-tracks-after-joe-manchin-hit-him-with-this-promise/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cu_1976714533&utm_term=&utm_content=211116d
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
“Joe Biden has been pulled so far to the Left, the extreme Left,” Manchin said. “Makes no sense at all. He’s not the person we thought was going to bring the country together. So we are in a heck of a mess here, we’ve got to bring people together and have got to demand more responsibility for uniting our country.”

PULLED?

"we’ve got to bring people together".  So why has he supported so many of Biden's divisive policies?

"demand more responsibility".  Manchin seems to have missed the boat on too many policies already to suggest he's responsibile enough, but sadly, better than Biden which isn't saying much.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Who writes these headlines? **nononono*
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mountaineer

This made no sense. Joe Manchin won't hit anyone, least of all Biden.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Who writes these headlines? **nononono*

I was thinking that exact same thing right before I clicked this link.... *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
After three years of giving Biden nearly complete total support, democrats are now concerned that voters are going to hold them accountable for the support they have blank check given Biden.  So invent another party to sucker punch America one last time.  Are the voters dumb enough to let the democrat global Soro-ist get away with it??????
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions