Author Topic: You Won't Believe How Much the Northern Border Saw In Illegal Crossings  (Read 223 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
You Won't Believe How Much the Northern Border Saw In Illegal Crossings

Sarah Arnold
November 25, 2023 4:00 PM

Townhall Media/Julio Rosas
The southern border is not the only one reaping the downfall effects of President Joe Biden's reckless open border policies. The Northern border has also seen a record-breaking surge in illegal crossings.

According to data, the United States' northern border with Canada saw a 550 percent increase in migrant apprehensions in the last fiscal year.

There were 6,925 apprehensions in the Swanton sector in fiscal year 2023 between October 2022 and September 2023. This is compared to 1,000 in the same sector the previous year, covering New York, New Hampshire, and Vermont, and just 365 in FY 2021.

Swanton Sector Chief Patrol Agent Robert Garcia hit the panic button and requested Border Patrol agents to volunteer to transfer up north.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/11/25/you-wont-believe-how-much-the-northern-border-saw-in-illegal-crossings-n2631620
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: You Won't Believe How Much the Northern Border Saw In Illegal Crossings
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2023, 07:10:58 pm »
Darn Snowbacks.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: You Won't Believe How Much the Northern Border Saw In Illegal Crossings
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2023, 07:23:55 pm »
It's all focused on the east side of the Great Lakes, but nothing on the West? Not even Washington State? Who knows who is getting through where?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis