Author Topic: How the U.S., the UN and the Media Saved Hamas Nazis Thirty Years Ago  (Read 182 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
How the U.S., the UN and the Media Saved Hamas Nazis Thirty Years Ago
Israel expelled Hamas. The world forced Israel to take it back.
November 23, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 10 Comments

Newsletter

[Make sure to read Daniel Greenfield’s contributions in Jamie Glazov’s new book: Barack Obama’s True Legacy: How He Transformed America.]

“Deporting The Hope For Peace?” Newsweek asked. The hope for peace was Hamas.

The year was 1992. The Clinton administration was trying to get Israeli Prime Minister Rabin and the PLO’s Yasser Arafat to sign on the dotted line of the Oslo Accords to create a terror state inside Israel. In the name of peace. Unfortunately Hamas kept killing Israelis.

15-year-old Helena Rapp had been stabbed to death at a bus stop on the way to school. A few days later, Rabbi Shimon Biran, a father of four, was similarly murdered by an Islamic terrorist.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/how-the-u-s-the-un-and-the-media-saved-hamas-thirty-years-ago/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson