Author Topic: The Binary Choice: If Trump Were Our President Today  (Read 2074 times)

Online LMAO

Re: The Binary Choice: If Trump Were Our President Today
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2023, 10:46:24 am »
@LMAO

Stopped reading after the "bold" text.  You're delusional.

Nobody here does. I’m not seen were  one person here say they hate Donald Trump. Perhaps you could enlighten me if you have and show me examples instead of just name-calling.

But that doesn’t mean he’s free from criticism. And I think you’re confusing criticism with hatred.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2023, 10:46:31 am »
All this posts from the NTs are making me LOL!

We have members who scream every time somebody even mentions "BINARY CHOICE".

They're the laughing stock of political forums.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online LMAO

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2023, 10:48:09 am »

In other words, “ I can’t dispute any of the criticisms made regarding the Trump presidency, so I’ll just hurl insults”

Understandable on your part
« Last Edit: November 24, 2023, 10:52:58 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2023, 10:57:43 am »
In other words, “ I can’t dispute any of the criticisms made regarding the Trump presidency, so I’ll just hurl insults”

Understandable on your part

All you guys have done since since 2020 is show us how politically ignorant you are.

Not an "insult"...merely an observation.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online LMAO

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2023, 11:01:49 am »
All you guys have done since since 2020 is show us how politically ignorant you are.

Not an "insult"...merely an observation.

Enlighten us, then

I’ve made, for example,  a few posts on this thread and provided links. Show me where I’m wrong. “You’re ignorant”   is not a rebuttal or counterpoint.

You can’t. And you know it. That explains the “you're delusional” and “you're ignorant” comments. Again, completely understandable on your part.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2023, 11:03:26 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2023, 11:10:49 am »
Enlighten us, then

I’ve made, for example,  a few posts on this thread and provided links. Show me where I’m wrong. “You’re ignorant”   is not a rebuttal or counterpoint.

You can’t. And you know it. That explains the “you're delusional” and “you're ignorant” comments. Again, completely understandable on your part.

@LMAO

Have had countless conversations with your side since the Summer of 2015 on the virtues of Donald Trump as POTUS.

"I'm tired, boss!" --- The Green Mile

Online LMAO

« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2023, 11:13:50 am »
@LMAO

Have had countless conversations with your side since the Summer of 2015 on the virtues of Donald Trump as POTUS.

"I'm tired, boss!" --- The Green Mile

So you still have nothing?

I figured as much. Ping me when you have something.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2023, 12:39:35 pm »
@Maj. Bill Martin

Are you insane? You know there is job waiting for you at MSNBC. Are you and Milley [the proud traitor] having Thanksgiving together?

The only person 'siding' with anyone is Newsom and Biden giving Xi a public sloppy BJ every chance they get, groveling and licking his boots.

In front of the cameras. In full view of everyone. They have no shame when it comes to kissing China's ass.

I absolutely could see Trump potentially cozying up to Putin as part of a strategy to separate Russia from Iran.  And I could see the anti-Ukraine element of MAGA lapping it up and thinking he's a genius.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2023, 12:41:10 pm »

Trump himself doesn't believe it's a binary choice in 2024.  That's why he publicly stated that he would not support a bunch of the other candidates for the GOP nomination if they happened to win.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2023, 06:40:57 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2023, 06:00:15 pm »
@LMAO

Stopped reading after the "bold" text.  You're delusional.

No one hates Tumpy, @DCPatriot

And it is very 'liberal' to mark detractors and dissenters as 'haters' rather that addressing the grievance.
But then, you can't, because the grievance is legitimate, and you'd have to admit you've nothing but knee-jerk fandom.

It is impossible to defend Tumpy on the record, which is why you must resort to epithets.