Author Topic: Report: Democrats Circulate Plan to ‘Open the Floodgates for Palestinians’  (Read 292 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Report: Democrats Circulate Plan to ‘Open the Floodgates for Palestinians’

JOHN BINDER8 Nov 20231,078
1:49
House and Senate Democrats are reportedly circulating a plan to fellow Democrats that would “open the floodgates for Palestinians” to arrive in the United States, according to a report from the Daily Caller.

Henry Rodgers of the Daily Caller reports that Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL), Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-WA), and Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) are lobbying fellow Democrats to sign onto a letter to urge President Joe Biden to provide Temporary Protected Status (TPS) and Deferred Enforced Departure (DED) to Palestinians in the U.S.

Both TPS and DED would ensure that Palestinians cannot be deported from the U.S.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/08/report-democrats-circulate-plan-to-open-floodgates-for-palestinians/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This is a bad idea!!!!  It will cause Hamas to stall more while getting more "refugees" (jihadis) into America. :nono:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2023, 01:13:05 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson