Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Biden Regime Deploys Heavy Machinery to LIFT Razor Wire for Massive Mob of Illegals at Ri  (Read 261 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: Biden Regime Deploys Heavy Machinery to LIFT Razor Wire for Massive Mob of Illegals at Rio Grande

Border Hawk
Oct 31, 2023

Border Hawk cameras captured the moment Border Patrol used heavy machinery to raise concertina wire erected by Texas authorities - just as a group of more than 300 illegal aliens 'coincidentally' arrived in the area and stormed the river bank at Eagle Pass, TX.

"This huge caravan of around 300 migrants crossed into Eagle Pass thanks to Border Patrol lifting the barbed wire. Hundreds of migrants crossed in a few minutes," Border Hawk correspondent Efraín González reports.

"Somehow, these large groups of migrants are informed about the place and time when the forklifts raise the barbed wire to cross in groups."

Following last month's historic invasion of Eagle Pass, Texas, the number of migrants arriving by train is climbing again in Piedras Negras, Mexico.

https://borderhawk.blog/exclusive-biden-regime-deploys-heavy-machinery-to-lift-razor-wire-for-massive-mob-of-illegals-at-rio-grande/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson