Author Topic: Analysis: Germany’s ‘Green Craze Is Doomed To Failure’, ‘Expensive, Destructive, Useless’  (Read 169 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY PIERRE GOSSELIN ON NOV 1, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Analysis: Germany’s ‘Green Craze Is Doomed To Failure’, ‘Expensive, Destructive, Useless’

Germans are already completely fed up and frustrated with the costly transition to green energies, and the target remains very far off.

Even Bloomberg calls it a “total failure.”

Germany’s conservative Report 24 looks at the country’s transition to renewable energies (die Energiewende), which despite earlier high hopes has since turned into an economic debacle under the leadership of Economics Minister Robert Habeck (pictured above). [emphasis, links added]

‘Total Failure’
“The entire energy transition is a complete total failure. Even with the redistribution of hundreds of billions of euros, more economic damage has been done than any benefits achieved. And still, we are extremely far away from the so-called ‘climate goals’ in terms of decarbonization,” so starts Report 24’s analysis.

Even Bloomberg confirms the same.

Not only has the German Energiewende been exorbitantly expensive, but it has also brought very little in terms of actual decarbonization. Moreover, it has fueled inflation and demolished living standards for working Germans.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/analysis-germanys-green-craze-is-doomed-to-failure-expensive-destructive-useless/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson