Author Topic: Largest migrant caravan in year heading to US – as leader mocks Biden’s border policies  (Read 347 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Largest migrant caravan in year heading to US – as leader mocks Biden’s border policies

The largest migrant caravan in a year estimated to include some 7,000 people is heading toward the US – and its leader claims President Biden has “dropped the ball” on immigration and allowed Latin American countries to “gang up” on his administration.

This latest caravan comprising migrants from Cuba, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras and Venezuela, left southern Mexico Monday, bound for the US border.

Officials in the Mexican state of Chiapas said some 3,500 people set off on foot from the city of Tapachula near the Guatemalan border – but one of the caravan’s organizers, Irineo Mujica, claimed there were around 5,000 in the initial group, and that number had since swelled to more than 7,000.

Mujica, a US citizen and self-described “human rights defender” who has been accompanying the migrants, told the cable network Real America’s Voice he believed the leaders of Latin American countries were conspiring to create the current immigration crisis to extract money from Washington — and that Biden was allowing it to happen.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/largest-migrant-caravan-in-year-heading-to-us-as-leader-mocks-biden-s-border-policies/ar-AA1jdPy0
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
They should be met at the border -- by opposing guns and about 70,000 rounds.
Rubber bullets first. If they don't work...

Sorry if you don't like this post.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
They should be met at the border -- by opposing guns and about 70,000 rounds.

Sorry if you don't like this post.

What's there not to like?  I had suggested the idea of land mines along the border several years back.

Something needs to be done as very obviously what 'they' are doing IS NOT working!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.