Author Topic: Migrants Apprehended in Texas-Based Border Sectors in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population  (Read 299 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrants Apprehended in Texas-Based Border Sectors in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population

BOB PRICE30 Oct 20231,624

Border Patrol agents in the five Texas-based Border Patrol sectors apprehended more than 2.6 million migrants during the past two fiscal years. The number of migrants apprehended during this period exceeds the city of Houston’s population by more than 300,000 people.

Border Patrol agents assigned to the Rio Grande Valley, Laredo, Del Rio, Big Bend, and El Paso Sectors apprehended 1,216,501 migrants during the recently ended Fiscal Year 23. One year earlier, agents in these Texas-based border sectors apprehended 1,395,690 migrants.

This brings the total number of migrants apprehended to 2,612,191 during the past two fiscal years, according to the CBP Nationwide Encounters Report. This exceeds the population of the city of Houston (2,302,878) by more than 309,000 people — slightly less than the city of Corpus Christi.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/10/30/migrants-apprehended-in-texas-based-border-sectors-in-2-years-exceeds-houston-population/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Texas has less than 10 years to remain "a red state".

Down at the bow, going fast: