Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol dumps buses full of MIGRANTS at overwhelmed San Diego center as California  (Read 185 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol dumps buses full of MIGRANTS at overwhelmed San Diego center as California city continues to struggle with 1,200 arrivals every DAY

Up to 1,200 asylum seekers arriving every day in San Diego as shelters struggle to keep up
Migrants are given food, water, access to internet and help booking flights and bus tickets to other US communities as border crisis overwhelms southern cities
By BETHAN SEXTON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 00:37 EDT, 20 October 2023 | UPDATED: 11:44 EDT, 20 October 2023

US Border patrol agents continue to dump migrants - including many who entered the country illegally - at a transit center in San Diego, overwhelming the city that already experiences 1,200 arrivals each day.

New photos show the shocking moment buses of migrants from central America, the Middle East and Africa arrive at the center.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12651679/Border-Patrol-San-Diego-Transit-Center-Migrants.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson