Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Johnson Blasts “Lawless” Biden Admin Over "Out of Control" Border  (Read 164 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Johnson Blasts “Lawless” Biden Admin Over "Out of Control" Border

Izzy Lyman
Oct 26, 2023

EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Johnson Blasts “Lawless” Biden Admin Over "Out of Control" Border
U.S. Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI) was the keynote speaker at a MIGOP Town Hall event held at the popular Friske Farm Market in northern Michigan this past weekend.

During a media gaggle before the event started, he told Border Hawk the Biden administration's handling of the never-ending influx of migrants at the southern border is a “disaster, a total crisis.”

“We’ve got a President, we’ve got a secretary of Homeland Security who won’t even admit it’s a problem,” Sen. Johnson said.

“We don’t even call it 'apprehension' anymore. Now it’s 'encounters.'"

https://borderhawk.blog/exclusive-sen-johnson-blasts-lawless-biden-admin-over-out-of-control-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson