Author Topic: 'Cartel' kidnappers used Florida Airbnb, fake badges, police lights to abduct and waterboard wrong g  (Read 191 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'Cartel' kidnappers used Florida Airbnb, fake badges, police lights to abduct and waterboard wrong guy

3 men accused of abducting the wrong person from a Fort Lauderdale parking garage
Michael Ruiz By Michael Ruiz Fox News
Published October 18, 2023 4:00am EDT

Cameras disguised as smoke detectors found in Airbnb property, lawsuit alleges
A Texas couple is accusing an Airbnb owner’s brother of disguising cameras in the home as smoke detectors.

Three men are accused of abducting a Florida man in Fort Lauderdale at gunpoint, waterboarding him and then trying to enlist his help in their plot when they realized they'd taken the wrong person, according to a federal indictment unsealed Tuesday.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/cartel-kidnappers-florida-airbnb-fake-badges-police-lights-abduct-waterboard-wrong-guy
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson